• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"@tancredipalmeri: It's Nani the other player Juventus openly requested to Manchester United. So Juventus will let Vidal move for 45-48m€ + Chicharito+ Nani."

Sell Wooders.
Not that it's true but if you value Hernandez at like £15m and Nani at like £8m or something that's like...£60m?

A fair price.

Juve are so reasonable. So measured. So calm. Yurt what happened to you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt what happened to you.

McsUFIM.gif

K1LLER7

Not that it's true but if you value Hernandez at like £15m and Nani at like £8m or something that's like...£60m?

A fair price.

Juve are so reasonable. So measured. So calm. Yurt what happened to you.
Allegri happened :lol

I really want Tanc to be right on about this. The fact that Chicha's agent didn't deny any talk of a swap makes me think its a possibility.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm indifferent towards Bayern. They're just there. They exist in a vacuum of a league that they wholly control. They'll continue to win their domestic double year after year for the foreseeable future and compete in Europe. They have no problems or real concerns. They're just there.

Meanwhile in Premier league we're getting ready to enter a season that has so many on-going story lines that Ken Burns could produce a documentary narrated by Moran Freeman, Tom Hanks and Stephen Fry.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why would we make Fletcher vice captain and then buy a player that replaces him during the same transfer window?

Ultimatum

Banned
I'm indifferent towards Chelsea. They're just there. They exist in a vacuum of a league that they wholly control. They'll continue to win their domestic double year after year for the foreseeable future and compete in Europe. They have no problems or real concerns. They're just there.

Meanwhile in La Liga we're getting ready to enter a season that has so many on-going story lines that Ken Burns could produce a documentary narrated by Moran Freeman, Tom Hanks and Stephen Fry.

Nicktendo86

Allegri happened :lol

I really want Tanc to be right on about this. The fact that Chicha's agent didn't deny any talk of a swap makes me think its a possibility.
f It is there for the taking, as is Blind and Rojo, but Wooders can't help but fuck it up. I would love to know what he is actually doing.

Blablurn

What is pathetic about it? It's true.

I don't understand why you get so sensitive over it. Surely you're used to everyone hating you already.
I dont care if people hate me :) the people i care about in this thread know me better. But keep on reducing me to my bayern comments. If i post smth about bayern its not to Anger people. But if someone writes smth untrue i answer.

I dont care if people hate me :) the people i care about in this thread know me better. But keep on reducing me to my bayern comments. If i post smth about bayern its not to Anger people. But if someone writes smth untrue i answer.
Not you as in you Blaburn.

You, Bayern.

Do you not think that people's sudden support for Dortmund has made them dislike Bayern?

Blablurn

Not you as in you Blaburn.

You, Bayern.

Do you not think that people's sudden support for Dortmund has made them dislike Bayern?
It was the same in 95 and 96 when they won two times in a row. Dortmund fans come and go.

But more power to the people. Let them support who they want.

When are Liverpool going to replace Suarez?

I read Rodgers saying their summer transfer business shows they're able to attract top talent. Like those 3 players from a team who finished 8th, one who's 34

He knows they're finishing 5th, right?

El Topo

It was the same in 95 and 96 when they won two times in a row. Dortmund fans come and go.

But more power to the people. Let them support who they want.

I honestly haven't noticed a significant influx of Dortmund fans here in Germany. Maybe the behaviour of the club/staff and its fans have prevented that; stuff that those that don't really follow Bundesliga maybe never notice.

Blablurn

I honestly haven't noticed a significant influx of Dortmund fans here in Germany. Maybe the behaviour of the club/staff and its fans have prevented that; stuff that those that don't really follow Bundesliga maybe never notice.
I think there are more bayern fans actually. Like.. even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom