• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

Man Utd 2 - 1 Swansea
Leicester 1 - 1 Everton
QPR 1 - 1 Hull
Stoke 2 - 1 Villa
West Brom 1 - 1 Sunderland
West Ham 1 - 2 Spurs
Arsenal 3 - 0 Palace
Liverpool 2 - 1 Southampton
Newcastle 0 - 2 Man City
Burnley 1 - 3 Chelsea

sohois

Given it's reported in some places that Tony Pulis wasn't happy over lack of support in the transfer window, I wouldn't be surprised if they get Moyes who relishes in a tight budget. He lacks any brain functionality when it comes to big funds so Palace will be the perfect level.

Moyes largely offers what Pulis offers, except much, much better. Pulis did great to pull Palace up to 11th last season, but that is the limit to his ability. He wasted millions at Stoke and never managed to move beyond that. Pulis is really just another Big Sam or Roy Hodgson, heck probably even a less effective version given they managed to achieve European positions on a few occasions.

WJD

Definitely put too much coffee in that last cup.

Heads all over the place.

You might even describe it as "gone".

Summer rain is boss

Hope Pulis stays at Palace

Good luck Martin

Rossi would be a great buy unless his injuries overlapped with Studge's

MORENO!

Don't quite get the Rime/Ico-ripoff comments. Adolescent boy, nice artstyle, isolation theme. And the artstyles aren't even similar, just similarly nice

Stream of consciousness over.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol Pirlo is ridiculous, nothing surprises me anymore

tumblr_na7pz1gyrv1s8z5rho2_250.gif

Allegri football

tumblr_na8ry5zTdq1s8z5rho3_250.gif

tumblr_na8ry5zTdq1s8z5rho6_250.gif

No wonder Ibra wants to come back

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man Utd 0 - 3 Swansea
Leicester 1 - 2 Everton
QPR 2 - 1 Hull
Stoke 1 - 1 Villa
West Brom 1 - 1 Sunderland
West Ham 1 - 2 Spurs
Arsenal 2 - 0 Palace
Liverpool 3 - 1 Southampton
Newcastle 0 - 3 Man City
Burnley 0 - 4 Chelsea

@yosp replied to me on Twitter, my life is now complete.

Chiellini retweeted my (RL) twitter two years ago

weirdest boner

Ah, the life of being a Crystal Palace supporter :).

I don't Pulis to leave, I don't think he will leave, but these kind of rumours is part of what defines Crystal Palace. We are far from the best, but it's never quiet or boring. :)

Allegri will be our Moyes *and* our LVG. Conman will be worth two Sterlings by December.

You bought Ali Dia?

edit: Just saw this on Ali Dia's wikipedia page

Dia came out of retirement in 2014 to sign for Louis Van Gaal's Manchester United to help fill a gap in midfield. Arturo Vidal was initially singled out to fill a gap in United's midfield but Dia was thought to be a more realistic option.

Carbonox

Imagine if Zaha goes back to Palace only for Pulis to leave and be replaced by Moyes.

Zaha would go to up to Moyes and say "sniff my finger". Moyes would be perplexed. Zaha will then moonwalk out of the training ground and off in to the sunset with his daughter.

Looks better, but 360-degree movement looks shit and always has done. I get that it's more realistic, but it just looks wrong somehow and slows things down too much.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri will be our Moyes *and* our LVG. Coman will be worth two Sterlings by December.

here, we can do a gif-of-nothing too!

tumblr_na8ry5zTdq1s8z5rho1_250.gif

*takes his mask off* I'll be honest for just a sec here. I'm actually quite excited and can't wait for next season!

I have no expectations though, I don't expect us to win the title or go that far in Europe, but we'll play some suicidal Serie B football and it'll be fun to watch for a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom