• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so depressed that Ed Woodward runs Man United. He's the boss.

It's just so depressing.

It sums up United under the Glazers so well.

And there are still some stupid fucking pricks out there who think they're good owners. We deserve this.

Peace.

We can be depressed together.

tumblr_inline_mstow8wxSV1qz4rgp.gif

Fuck Woodward

K1LLER7

You guys are really high on him.

Jacuzzi is alreet but I've seen nowt to suggest he will ever be world class
Jacuzzi looool

He'll be great. He did well in his debut season as an 18yr old in a Moyes lead United team. Hopefully he gets to play often this season, but at the moment it'll be tough to break through against 3 world class players in Rooney, RVP and Mata for a starting place in his main position(s). Not sure if a WingBack role is for him and LVG will most likely go for Young and Valencia due to their defensive work.

Jacuzzi looool

He'll be great. He did well in his debut season as an 18yr old in a Moyes lead United team. Hopefully he gets to play often this season, but at the moment it'll be tough to break through against 3 world class players in Rooney, RVP and Mata for a starting place in his main position(s). Not sure if a WingBack role is for him and LVG will most likely go for Young and Valencia due to their defensive work.
Rooney is not world class. But he's the freaking captain. How on earth did this happen.

Just fuck off.

Lol.

Cheer up. Youre getting 3 points this weekend, we'll be getting 1 point.
We are going to draw 2-2.

You would have drawn but not anymore now that Pulis has gone.

Pulis is clever. He's now going to be top of the list for when the next PL manager gets sacked. OMG Pulis might manage United.

Pennywise

Times sure are changing.

Not to long ago, United fans were muppets every day and thought they would get the full package.

Hummels,Reus,Vidal,Pogba and many more.

Looks like they're being punched like I'm in TLOU on grounded :/

K1LLER7

We are going to draw 2-2.

You would have drawn but not anymore now that Pulis has gone.

Pulis is clever. He's now going to be top of the list for when the next PL manager gets sacked. OMG Pulis might manage United.
Guess he'll be able to fix the defence. Do it Woodward!!!

Yen

Man, I hate nightclubs. Pure shite. I barely drink anymore either. Now at home, watching Game of Thrones but I can't hear anything because my ears are ringing.

Esch

Banned
Probably the last lineup I'll be able to formulate. Won't really have time to edit it around tomorrow.

Anyone think I can improve my defender subs? Who are the best ones going for 4.0 mill?

GorillaJu

Probably the last lineup I'll be able to formulate. Won't really have time to edit it around tomorrow.

Anyone think I can improve my defender subs? Who are the best ones going for 4.0 mill?

I have Wisdom in my team, who is a 4.0 defender. There are worries over whether he'll start, but I doubt Liverpool would loan out a defender with the purpose of getting more games, to a team that won't give him that. Maybe Duff (Burnley) would be an alternative.

Esch

Banned
I have Wisdom in my team, who is a 4.0 defender. There are worries over whether he'll start, but I doubt Liverpool would loan out a defender with the purpose of getting more games, to a team that won't give him that. Maybe Duff (Burnley) would be an alternative.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Times sure are changing.

Not to long ago, United fans were muppets every day and thought they would get the full package.

Hummels,Reus,Vidal,Pogba and many more.

Looks like they're being punched like I'm in TLOU on grounded :/

I'm sorry, when and who?

We'd love those players but other than Vidal, all of those are just in our wishlist, nothing more.

Blablurn

EPL starts this week? Nice. Looking forward to some matches. I think I'm going to support ManU.

I'm disappointed by Liverpools transfer market activities.

City is alright because of their nice fans on gaf but since Rummenigge is my boss I'm not allowed to support you.

Arsenal... I admire them for trying. Sanchez could be a game changer.

Chelsea... lol.

GorillaJu

EPL starts this week? Nice. Looking forward to some matches. I think I'm going to support ManU.

I'm disappointed by Liverpools transfer market activities.

City is alright because of their nice fans on gaf but since Rummenigge is my boss I'm not allowed to support you.

Arsenal... I admire them for trying. Sanchez could be a game changer.

Chelsea... lol.

Ge...German humor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom