• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Ffs. I take it back. Rip titanfall

1OXDWlW.jpg

Facism

Gold Member
This is my 3rd year at uni, but my 3rd time being a first year

(First time 2010 - Journalism - Wasn't for me, didn't go for the right reasons.

Second 2013 - ITBM - Had to do this last year as kind of a foundation to go onto full computer science.

Third 2014 - Computer Science - This year)

I've lived the fucking dream

we had a mate who did this. everyone called him Van Wilder, but not to his face because they were just taking the piss out of him :(

Facism

Gold Member
I feel bad for the people that called them that, because it must have meant they'd watched Van Wilder :(

hahaha innit.

I'm glad you made the tough decisions to switch your discipline instead of sticking through with something you didn't enjoy. Too many people throw their hopes and ambitions away.

hahaha innit.

I'm glad you made the tough decisions to switch your discipline instead of sticking through with something you didn't enjoy. Too many people throw their hopes and ambitions away.

Yeah, it's been a tough, and pretty crazy ride. But I'm getting there in the end.

LAM09

Liverpool are set to offer England winger Raheem Sterling, 19, four-times his current £30,000 a week to ward off interest from Real Madrid.

Talk about going overboard.

Arnie

Liverpool are set to offer England winger Raheem Sterling, 19, four-times his current £30,000 a week to ward off interest from Real Madrid.

Not overboard if he's one of the best attacking players in the league.

Reward him for his abilities as a footballer.

And ultimately keeping him happy and paying him fairly benefits Liverpool for the next five years.

£120,000 for a player who is already at a very high level, who is England's best prospect and who is only somehow 19 fucker years old, isn't going overboard.

There is an enormous list of players that are worse, older and on more money thanwhat Sterling would be.

Scum

This is my 3rd year at uni, but my 3rd time being a first year

(First time 2010 - Journalism - Wasn't for me, didn't go for the right reasons.

Second 2013 - ITBM - Had to do this last year as kind of a foundation to go onto full computer science.

Third 2014 - Computer Science - This year)

I've lived the fucking dream

Don't want anything to do with 2nd yrs and above innit. Willi likes 'em fresh. 😍

what a shit week

life really is a rollercoaster :(

at least the season is about the start. Oh wait, Pep is still there...

Spent all your money again??

Nothing wrong with it. Better than some other club offering it to him, innit.

LAM09

Not overboard at all.

Not overboard if he's one of the best attacking players in the league.

Reward him for his abilities as a footballer.

And ultimately keeping him happy and paying him fairly benefits Liverpool for the next five years.

£120,000 for a player who is already at a very high level, who is England's best prospect and who is only somehow 19 fucker years old, isn't going overboard.

There is an enormous list of players that are worse, older and on more money thanwhat Sterling would be.

It's overboard in my book. He is 19 now. If we are dreaming, and he carries Liverpool to the title, what are you going to offer him then?

£200k+ a week?!

sohois

It's overboard in my book. He is 19 now. If we are dreaming, and he carries Liverpool to the title, what are you going to offer him then?

£200k+ a week?!

As mentioned earlier, this story is from the Mirror.

We can place a high probability on it being false

Help FootieGAF

I have the urge to buy Pokemon X and I don't even know why. I don't like the 3D world from what I've seen in pics, there are way too many fucking Pokemon, I didn't really enjoy Black and I'm twenty-fucking-two. Yet, it's still in my head.

Slizz

Help FootieGAF

I have the urge to buy Pokemon X and I don't even know why. I don't like the 3D world from what I've seen in pics and I didn't really enjoy Black. Yet, it's still in my head.

Honestly, all I'd want is another Blue/Red remake :lol
Get an emulator.
;(

Elchele

Help FootieGAF

I have the urge to buy Pokemon X and I don't even know why. I don't like the 3D world from what I've seen in pics, there are way too many fucking Pokemon, I didn't really enjoy Black and I'm twenty-fucking-two. Yet, it's still in my head.

They ruined Pokemon milch, don't do it.

inky

Help FootieGAF

I thought I saw Ballack there for a second. What is this sorcery.

I own Pokemon Y. The 3D world is meh (it's just long, unending corridors) and the game isn't even 3D (the screen effect kind), only the battles are. It also has weird pacing. I'm pretty sure I played for like 14 hours and only got 1 gym done. I uninstalled it to download DKCR from the Club Nintendo rewards but haven't played that yet.

I'm so depressed that Ed Woodward runs Man United. He's the boss.

It's just so depressing.

It sums up United under the Glazers so well.

And there are still some stupid fucking pricks out there who think they're good owners. We deserve this.

Peace.

Get an emulator.
;(
Yeah, I know I could but it's not the same feeling. I'd totally play it on my old Gameboy if the screen wasn't so shit :lol

They ruined Pokemon milch, don't do it.

I thought I saw Ballack there for a second. What is this sorcery.

I own Pokemon Y. The 3D world is meh (it's just long, unending corridors) and the game isn't even 3D (the screen effect kind), only the battles are. It also has weird pacing. I'm pretty sure I played for like 14 hours and only got 1 gym done. I uninstalled it to download DKCR from the Club Nintendo rewards but haven't played that yet.

I'm not using the 3D effect, anyway. I can see just fine but my left eye's vision is noticeably worse than my right one's and that's making my head go crazy when I'm watching 3D stuff. So I'd need to wear glasses to play games in 3D and I really can't bother to do that lol

But yeah, I'm not going to buy it
I hope lol
. I need to complete Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong and want to replay Alan Wake, anyway.

K1LLER7

Like they'd actually be able to keep Sterling if Real wanted him lol.
Not many English players look to go abroad to play club football, as Ashley Cole said. I don't think Sterling will be leaving Liverpool any time soon.

Januzaj on the other hand, will be at Barca or Madrid in a couple of years.

Lightning

Banned
Reading up on the Crystal Palace bust up and Steve Parish is a fool. Pulis achieved something remarkable last season with that palace team as he saved their season as Holloway assembled a shit team. Last season they had the worst batch of players in the league, they were shit, and he got them playing their asses off and rather than back him to improve the stability of the club they basically tell him "Well thanks a lot perform another miracle this season please" with shitty players.

That Palace team are bang average. I hope we score 7 and annihilate these fools. I hate Pulis but after the work he done he deserved the backing and decision making regarding players. Parish played his role in their shit start last season and played an even bigger hand here.

omgkitty

Not many English players look to go abroad to play club football, as Ashley Cole said. I don't think Sterling will be leaving Liverpool any time soon.

Januzaj on the other hand, will be at Barca or Madrid in a couple of years.

You guys are really high on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom