• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Bored this morning and PLP have an hour long highlight show from last season, will gif some of my favourite goals from last season to raise the hype for tomorrow

THE

HYPE

IS REAL

vanpersieo5aph.gif
Is this the NZ site? You using it?

Zabojnik

QPR boss Harry Redknapp on Mauricio Isla: "He can play anywhere in midfield. So he's a very good acquisition."

QPR boss Harry Redknapp boss admitted he will return to 3-5-2 formation: "Mauricio Isla can play three or four positions."

I'm so sorry, QPR.

kharma45

Any affordable-ish PCI Express SSDs coming out anytime soon? SATA SSDs are so 2013.

No idea, never really looked at them. m.2 drives are gonna be all the rage this year.
SATA 3 is still fast enough.

Decided up on the HTC M8 as my new phone. I'm not one to go for the very latest/newest phones - I prefer to go back a year or 2 at max so I can get a decent deal.

Looks nice, is highly regarded and I'm keen on trying something new (I have an iPhone atm).

M8 is still a top end phone, there's nothing really better than it out there.

I think I'm going to get a Nokia Lumia 1520 soon. I just hope it connects to my car alright. These fucking android phones refuse to connect by USB.

Why not just use Bluetooth?

I had looked at the MX100 last year but I need that 1TB size.

Oh yeah forgot it doesn't come in 1TB.

I've got to the website using Hola.

Hopefully it works.

you can also use beIN sports. I dont know how much PLP is, but beIn sports is $13 a month and includes la liga, serie a and CL. I just purchased it today and it works great through a Jordan Hola.

Plus you get that authentic Richard keys and Andy Gray experience

Nicktendo86

Nexus 6

Next Google Phone.

Will come with a brand new version of Android that is supposed to have some major changes.

Rumours say made by Moto, 5.2" screen, will be awesome.

Next version of android is codenamed L, been running it on my Nexus 7 and a ported version on my Nexus 4, is awesome.

Sounds like Malky Mackay is the most likely replacement for Pulis. Not sure what I think about him, but he did keep Cardiff above the relegation zone up until he was fired.

Tim Sherwood is also be linked. Seems like a mental person, so he should at least keep up the tradition at out club that we always have outspoken people hired. :)

Horseress

Richard Conway @richard_conway · 11m
Fifa president Sepp Blatter has reiterated his call for refs to have access to video replays. Managers would have 2 'challenges' per match.

We tennis now? How do you guys feel about this?

Arnie

Would love to see Sherwood at Palace. Be such jokes. I miss him.

Moreno trained as well, won't be registered for Southampton though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"I dont know what we have to do to win" might go down as the greatest management saying of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom