• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Please explain why.

If you own 25 percent of a player, and someone who owns 75 percent starts throwing their weight around regarding a potential transaction, you'd have to be a prick or a liar to express all that much surprise.

Sporting paying their players in peanut shards and sausage casings, putting honestly hilarious buyout clauses on average-to-alright talent, and having spats with the exploitative pieces of shit that will keep them dysfunctional for as long as they are around - it's like Leeds.

Arnie

Salazar, your compatriots actually think Vidal is on the cusp of/is pining for a move.

That's more amusing than the lot.

LegoArmo

FFS another year of African Cup of Nations. If they can't play it in the summer because of heat, fine, but why must they have it every two years. Stupid.

Had a Google, apparently a couple of managers going out publicly saying clubs are afraid to buy African players because of it. Avram Grant: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/16061095

Ferguson was said to avoid signing African players because of it. Or maybe he was just a steaming racist, who knows.

Schmelzer is injured again and out for two weeks.

It's like he's begging us to play Durm and bench him with all these injuries...

---

In better news, future QPR legend Marco Reus is back sooner than expected and could even be subbed in on Saturday "if there's an emergency case", so pretty much if we're too stupid to score against a 3rd division team.

Manager

Ferguson was said to avoid signing African players because of it. Or maybe he was just a steaming racist, who knows.

Interesting. Been a lot of talk about Benatia this summer, that you'd buy a defender for £30m who will be gone for a month in the busiest period.

To make it every four years it would be greater for the players, but less so for the corrupted officials who earn money on having it often.

Salazar

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 23s
LVG press conf just wrapped up. Injury news first: nine players out, including Shaw, Evans, Welbeck, Valencia, Carrick, Rafael and RVP

Fucks sake

Interesting. Been a lot of talk about Benatia this summer, that you'd buy a defender for £30m who will be gone for a month in the busiest period.

To make it every four years it would be greater for the players, but less so for the corrupted officials who earn money on having it often.

Yep, that is what I feel it comes down to. Those African FAs are corrupt as fuck.

Schmelzer is injured again and out for two weeks.

It's like he's begging us to play Durm and bench him with all these injuries...

---

In better news, future QPR legend Marco Reus is back sooner than expected and could even be subbed in on Saturday "if there's an emergency case", so pretty much if we're too stupid to score against a 3rd division team.

but Reus will join Atletico m8.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
LVG press conf just wrapped up. Injury news first: nine players out, including Shaw, Evans, Welbeck, Valencia, Carrick, Rafael and RVP

Fucks sake

what are they doing over there? that's like a decent first team out.

Fucks sake

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

giphy.gif

WJD

Fucks sake

lol

That's essentially our 12/13 title winning team minus De Gea and Rio.

Arnie

Nice transfer window, berks:

@DTguardian: Tyler Blackett and Reece James both in line to play for MUFC v Swansea. Van Gaal down to two senior centre-halves now Evans is out.

Tc91

Fucks sake

9 players?! NINE?!

Jesus christ, Jurassic Park has been upgraded with LvG.

Manager

LVG: "and now you are asking the same question in a different way, but I am smart"

"9 players injured, and look at me. I'm not nervous at all"

doicare

Fucks sake
The good thing about injuries
to Man United players
so i've been told many times by FootballGAF is that they don't matter at all and make no difference to the results. Don't worry about it.....

GorillaJu

PLP looks great but I can't afford that $199 per year. I can get most of the games through my parents' cable subscription, so that's the most attractive option for me.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Fucks sake

lol

His training methods are going to destroy that squad.

Manager

LVG: "I said to him (Rooney) maybe it was too much for you, the captaincy but let it fly I say he was good on tour"
"I think we can give pleasure to the fans because that's the most important thing"

Sounds like an enjoyable presser.

WJD

If this was the middle of the season I'd be irritated as fuck, but I'm just buzzing for tomorrow to roll round and kick this off again.

Watching United at the pub
In the stadium to watch Danny Drinkwater put Gareth Barry's head on a spike
Settled on the sofa at home to watch Sanchez get Jedinak'd

B

U

Z

Z

I

N

'

Fucks sake

I hope Januzaj starts over Chicha. He or Wilson. Chicha doesn't fit LVG's style of play.

Yen

Right, Unblock US is now set up. How do I pretend to be Taiwanese to get the £30 sub (as opposed to the $200NZ one)?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well that was underwhelming

Lets hope we bring it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom