• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
BvFGN6WIAAAPu3f.jpg:large

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/toon-fans-shirts-up-sale-7616891

ffs

13? A a teenager then.

What a cunt.

kharma45

My car doesn't have Bluetooth! I couldn't afford it when I got my car.

Wat.

Don't all cars come with it now?

Please recommend me a cheap & working HDMI to ethernet adapter.

I know nothing about them, sorry!

Good shit.

Only negative area is the camera, but it's class everywhere else. I was very tempted by one but managed to get a OnePlus One.

"I dont know what we have to do to win" might go down as the greatest management saying of all time.

That was the final, final straw for me.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So, who thinks we will get some derivation of "Happy with the squad" today? Im leaning towards him criticizing the club honestly.

Tobinishi

I think I might sign up for BeInSports too. 13$ for that content seems like a steal. Is it hard to set up a VPN? Do they have streams in HD?

Salazar

Relative to the "everyone spurns Gaal narrative" it's a bit dull.

I've been thrilled by the "we can sign a new calibre of top top player" wibble.

Belgian foetus, Serbian foetus, Southampton tits plus Lovren. And maybe Alex Song on loan.

I'm sobbing. Leave me be, m8

Arnie

I've been thrilled by the "we can sign a new calibre of top top player" wibble.

Belgian foetus, Serbian foetus, Southampton tits plus Lovren. And maybe Alex Song on loan.

I'm sobbing. Leave me be, m8
Wouldn't have got half of our players without Champions League football, just like you'd have made three times the signings with it.

Moreno for a third of the dough ball. Lovren who's twice as capable as any of you central defenders. Lallana is basically our #prospect.

Top calibre foetus activity. German, Serbian, Belgian. Brendan made them dream and they told their agents they wanted to come.

The world saw us and the world saw you.

And this summer reflects that.

Hixx

@YoungSunEcho 17m
Delay to Fabio Borini move is NOT being caused by the Italian lacking the desire to join SAFC, says Gus. Full story soon on @SunderlandEcho

http://zippy.gfycat.com/MelodicAngryFerret.webm

-

just google premierleaguepass digitalspy

read that thread.

What if you use the Unblock Us DNS on the PS4?

PS4's flash is outdated as fuck

-

Michael Owen thinks Tettey's goal last season was only the 9th best. Has Rooney's against West Ham above it. Mug.

Every single match in HD and it's at least legit. You're not funding terrorism m8, think about that.

Meh, All the Sky Sports channels + BT Sport 24/7. They always have the other games on too. Andddd they put PPV events on at no extra charge.

And it works on PS4, Ipads, Phones etc

AND you don't have to fuck with VPNs

I think I might sign up for BeInSports too. 13$ for that content seems like a steal. Is it hard to set up a VPN? Do they have streams in HD?

Just download Hola, It works in your browser and remembers everytime you go to that site. I use the Jordan option. And the streams are in HD.

Hixx

Meh, All the Sky Sports channels + BT Sport 24/7. They always have the other games on too. Andddd they put PPV events on at no extra charge.

This is £30 for a year. £2 a week or £3 per month. Unbelievable quality. Works on ipad/iphone/android. Changing your DNS takes seconds. And is legit.

u keep funding terrorists.

-

“Please trust me.

“I cannot tell you everything because it’s not fair on anybody.

“But it’s not like Borini doesn’t want to come and we’re trying to convince him.

“I talked to Fabio and that is not the case.

“It’s about doing it at the right time.

“He’s come back to fitness and training with the team. So he wouldn’t be fit for tomorrow anyway.

“So calm, please!”

This is all Ian Ayre's fault.

kharma45

Hmm. I like not having to play with VPN settings.

Salazar

Don't make him a spacegoat for your lack of budo.

I'd like to say that it's partly down to Portuguese football being hollowed out by twats on an ethical par with organ harvesters. I'd like to say that, and I think there'd be something in it. Also, Sporting's man in charge is seemingly a gout-riddled imbecile.

But we shouldn't be pissing about trying to get our claws into someone who was relatively alright at the World Cup, in a team whose manager freely admitted that he shut his fucking eyes and prayed whenever the opposition attacked.

And Daley Blind is having fucking panic attacks about us not signing him yet. De Boer has him gift wrapped. It's mental.

I deeply resent being in a position where Jamie fucking Jackson can take the piss on twitter. If we really did sign an egotist as our new manager, someone should sit him down and explain the kind of journalistic insect life that is pissing on us.

Mastadon

Banned
This is £30 for a year. £2 a week or £3 per month. Unbelievable quality. Works on ipad/iphone/android. Changing your DNS takes seconds. And is legit.

u keep funding terrorists.

-

“Please trust me.

“I cannot tell you everything because it’s not fair on anybody.

“But it’s not like Borini doesn’t want to come and we’re trying to convince him.

“I talked to Fabio and that is not the case.

“It’s about doing it at the right time.

“He’s come back to fitness and training with the team. So he wouldn’t be fit for tomorrow anyway.

“So calm, please!”

This is all Ian Ayre's fault.

It's so there's less pressure on Cavani when we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom