• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts?

EBmh0lM.png

I always think it is unwise to go with a back four. defenders main points come from clean sheets and it is pretty easy to fuck that up. It is why i go with 5 man midfields. They can still pick up clean sheet points as well as offering more chances for assists and goals.

Yen

Liverpool Echo ‏@LivEchoLFC 2m
Flanagan, Lallana, Markovic, Agger missing for #LFC this weekend (via @JamesPearceEcho)

I always think it is unwise to go with a back four. defenders main points come from clean sheets and it is pretty easy to fuck that up. It is why i go with 5 man midfields. They can still pick up clean sheet points as well as offering more chances for assists and goals.

Yeah I noticed that, bloody default formation!

Manager

Greg O'Keeffe @GregOK
Luis Enrique reportedly saying #EFC wasted Deulofeu last season. "Tried to kill his vision & flair." Rubbish. If anything he was indulged

Apparently gone to Sevilla on loan.

Mastadon

Banned
yeah, we're going to get stuffed.

oh well.

I don't know, I'm reasonably confident but we're notoriously shit on the opening day, and Southampton will be desperate to win considering what's happened over the summer. In the end I think the fact that you'll have potentially 6 or 7 new players on the pitch will be your undoing on Sunday. I'm confident you'll comfortably finish top half this year though.

Esch

Banned
If you're flapping like this before the season even starts how the fuck did you get through last year?
Tbh he's a fan of Man U AND Real Madrid. dude's probably unhappy about not finishing first in every league every season and demands the best players.

Randdalf

Think you're making a mistake.

Walcott is back at the end of the month and Sanchez is a guaranteed starter too. He won't get the minutes on the pitch you would need to get points.

Also, I updated my team in the post, I forgot to add Matic to my midfield. Maybe Young would get more points than Matic though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If there was any serious transfer news it would have broken, embargo means nothing, he will just deflect and hopefully we can scrape a win tomorrow. Our side is not going to look pretty though.

Salvadora

If there was any serious transfer news it would have broken, embargo means nothing, he will just deflect and hopefully we can scrape a win tomorrow. Our side is not going to look pretty though.
Hernandez sticks out like a sore thumb in your side.

He doesn't fit.

Hecking says that he's not sure about Bendtner's fitness but is sure that Bendtner can help Wolfsburg if he gets fit as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, Bendtner trains with Wolfsburg today but will be away for the weekend because of "personal stuff" and won't return before Monday.

I already love him :lol

Bild thinks this is how Bayern will play without Martinez:

Reina
Boateng-Neuer-Alaba
Höjbjerg-Lahm-Schweinsteiger-Bernat
Robben-Lewandowski-Müller

Pep is gonna Pep :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom