• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Arsenal & Real Madrid? We need more variety of teams. Where are the Bolton Wanderererers? Show me your Levantes! I pray to God for a Brescian.

Welcome. May I offer you a drink?

There are some other lowerleaguefaces but they don't post often enough! (if you are one of them and reading this...please post! Do you know how boring reading 40,000 things about what Vidal's agent had for breakfast is)

Oh yes and welcome welcome to the two new faces.

Yen

I see Edge of Tomorrow has been renamed 'Live. Die. Repeat.' for some bizarre reason. It was a pretty good blockbuster.

rodvik

“I’m delighted to be here, it’s something I have always dreamed of and it is very important for me to be here at Aston Villa, not only for me but for my family as well,” Sanchez said.
“It was always my aim to play in this country and in this league and I know Villa well as Juan Pablo also played here.

“I began to watch Villa games when he came in 2001. He was a goalscorer who was very important to this club and I followed his time here because he was always scoring goals.

Oh god he actually has heard of us as well.

0,,10265~13035276,00.jpg

Kiss the badge Carlos. KISS THE BADGE!

“It was always my aim to play in this country and in this league and I know Villa well as Juan Pablo also played here.

“I began to watch Villa games when he came in 2001. He was a goalscorer who was very important to this club and I followed his time here because he was always scoring goals.

Always scoring goals? It's amazing how time can alter people's perception. Angel went a long time before getting his first goal.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I see Edge of Tomorrow has been renamed 'Live. Die. Repeat.' for some bizarre reason. It was a pretty good blockbuster.

that's weird. the movie did quite well so I'm not sure why they would change it now. Maybe a lawsuit or something?

Hixx

Both terrible names tbh.

that's weird. the movie did quite well so I'm not sure why they would change it now. Maybe a lawsuit or something?

They still have Edge of Tomorrow on the DVD/BD box, it's just next to Tom Cruise's name for some reason.

-

I started watching Vikings last night on Netflix, it's canny good. Also Lagertha hnnnnnngh!!

Beautiful to watch as well. What channel is it produced by?

GorillaJu

It's based on a Japanese comic with the name "All you need is Kill" (that isn't a translation, the actual Japanese title is that phrase in English). They changed it to Edge of Tomorrow in the west, probably because its ungrammatical Japanglish. Not sure why they'd change the name again but, that new one is much closer in meaning to the original source.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder what bearing tomorrows performance will have on the rest of our window.

H1PSTER

Help me gain confidence in my FPL team guys.. I'll be swapping chambers for a Chelsea striker after GW1 and my defence is basically a total rotation system.

I had Giroud but it is looking like he won't start on Saturday so I've chosen Dzeko for the meantime.

Thoughts?

Edit: I will also look into getting Rooney in for GW3, that's if Costa doesn't settle in.

qjLy05E.png

@Sport_Witness
Jorge Jesus is refusing to call Bebe by that name, meaning Baby in Portuguese, because he's a 6ft plus grown man. Calling him Tiago instead.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Still need players regardless. No idea what the fuck Woowar is doing? It'll be interesting to hear what LVG said to MUTV when the embargo is up.

The MUTV interview is separate and he said to all intents that he was happy with the team. The embargo is for papers and such and is the second half of the news conference, and if ANYTHING of note was there you would hear teases and leaks all over the shop.

If we take Gaal at face value we arent in for anyone and dont need to be.

The MUTV interview is separate and he said to all intents that he was happy with the team. The embargo is for papers and such and is the second half of the news conference, and if ANYTHING of note was there you would hear teases and leaks all over the shop.

well then #FuckGaal

L1NETT

You haven't beaten Leeds since the 80's. Good luck in the 2nd round.

haha we barely play the sods. Last time out was, like 3 years ago in the Carling Cup. Michael Flynn scored a fuckin beaut but some Hondurdan winger Leeds found scored twice. Nunez I think his name was

Anyway JPT draw tomorrow on Soccer Am. Couldn't be less excited. Our North East group bit easier than yours. Only really scared of Barnsley, Oldham and probably County

There's no way he can be happy with the squad. He's already called it imbalanced. This is because Woowar is an incompetent fuckwit.

@Sport_Witness
Jorge Jesus is refusing to call Bebe by that name, meaning Baby in Portuguese, because he's a 6ft plus grown man. Calling him Tiago instead.

Bebe, come back :(

bye bye-bye bye bye bye

bye bye-bye bye bye bye....................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom