• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurthang

Banned
here is mine. First time playing fantasy football.

MX9c8jA.png

DBT85

cant make my mind up if i can be arsed to make a FF side. I only ever pay attention to it for the first few weeks and then I miss one where 9 of my players are injured and I just think fuck it

Clegg

Fergie traded his soul and the health of future United players for a 2nd Champions League trophy with the devil. We've been consistently plagued with injuries since that season.
Nah these problems with injuries were going on for a few years prior to Fergie's retirement. Remember Carrick playing a fair few games in defence.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Expecting this starting 11. Good enough to beat Swansea.

Is it? I mean you'll probably win because it's at Old Trafford and Rooney and Mata are playing, but Sigurdsson and Bony will be licking their lips at that defense.

Mail on Palace:

Tim Sherwood is emerging as a leading contender to replace Tony Pulis as Crystal Palace manager.

The former Tottenham manager is out of work after his sacking at White Hart Lane earlier this summer and Eagles chairman Steve Parish wants to hold talks with him about the prospect of taking over at Selhurst Park.

Jarnet87

Nah these problems with injuries were going on for a few years prior to Fergie's retirement. Remember Carrick playing a fair few games in defence.

Yeah the 2nd Champions League win was in 08, we've been hit with the injury bug since then.

Is it? I mean you'll probably win because it's at Old Trafford and Rooney and Mata are playing, but Sigurdsson and Bony will be licking their lips at that defense.

Mail on Palace:

Were missing 1 defender and a striker, that's about it. That midfield 3 has been our best midfield, Young has been the best looking player on the right, and the left has no real starter with all the rotation preseason.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sherwood lost it after losing a handful of games at Spurs. How is he going to cope with a relegation battle.

It's going to be hilarious. Surely the multiple hidings we got last season have taught him some things about how to set up a team. At Tottenham you might get away with crazy shit like Chadli and Sigurdsson as defensive midfielders but with Palace's squad that could never work.

Were missing 1 defender and a striker, that's about it. That midfield 3 has been our best midfield, Young has been the best looking player on the right, and the left has no real starter with all the rotation preseason.

Pre-season though innit. It could all go fine but Herrera has never played in the PL, Fletcher is not as forceful as he was and Ashley Young as a wing-back? If it works then it works but it's not exactly cast-iron as things stand.

It's going to be hilarious. Surely the multiple hidings we got last season have taught him some things about how to set up a team. At Tottenham you might get away with crazy shit like Chadli and Sigurdsson as defensive midfielders but with Palace's squad that could never work.

We have Keith Millen, so we're not gonna panic and hire the first best manager that throws his hat in the ring. Sherwood is going to have to very persuasive to get this job.

US dollars.

Well first of thanks for this tip a few pages ago m8. I signed up for the taiwan site for 36 usd (use discount code SEASONPASSREUP)

36 usd all season, heck I don't care how many hoops I have to go through now, thats dirt cheap.

Hopefully the NZ site won't block taiwanese accounts...

L1NETT

Chelsea u21s vs City u21s on SS5 tonight looks like

Shall we make a bet on how many of these players won't see their respective first teams?

I'm gonna go with 22

Thanks! I support Real Madrid. I follow the Premiere league closely but don't really have a favorite team just enjoy watching the games.

Arsenal supporter here. Trying to make an effort to get to more games this year, already have tickets for the Man City and Besiktas games,

Arsenal & Real Madrid? We need more variety of teams. Where are the Bolton Wanderererers? Show me your Levantes! I pray to God for a Brescian.

Welcome. May I offer you a drink?

Chelsea u21s vs City u21s on SS5 tonight looks like

Shall we make a bet on how many of these players won't see their respective first teams?

I'm gonna go with 22

I believe in Alex Nimely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom