• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a piece of work alright

ry8pLSY.png

LOLOLOL Konami what r u doin? Do not feedback pls.

Return of the King
Cunt.

Hixx

Think the first game of the u21 season is about to kick off if people are interested. Sky Sports 5, Chelsea v Man City.

Man United v Norwich is on MUTV.

Good on Mertesacker going out on top.

It's amazing that only Podolski and Schweinsteiger are left from the 2006 World Cup squad. And Podolski is barely on the squad as is.

Niven

Do I go out tonight and try fuck some happy students that found out they got in to uni yesterday? Or do I stay in and play fm?

3Sixty

Think the first game of the u21 season is about to kick off if people are interested. Sky Sports 5, Chelsea v Man City.

Man United v Norwich is on MUTV.

I was going to ask why it was on the new European football season channel.

Then I realised English contingent is probably minimal.

Whatsappmoon

Yen

Someone on RAWK translated an interview from Markovic.

Q :Manager Brendan Rodgers mentioned how you gave up your first class ticket in the favour of a woman who was a club employee travelling with you.
A : For me it was a normal gesture of a man who respects women. I believe anyone else would have the same if they were me.

L1NETT

I was going to ask why it was on the new European football season channel.

Then I realised English contingent is probably minimal.

Whatsappmoon

Chelsea have some good english talent

Don't know many of City's players. Think there is a couple of english lads

Salvadora

Someone on RAWK translated an interview from Markovic.

Q :Manager Brendan Rodgers mentioned how you gave up your first class ticket in the favour of a woman who was a club employee travelling with you.
A : For me it was a normal gesture of a man who respects women. I believe anyone else would have the same if they were me.
Sounds like neckbeard behaviour, that.
Ross Barkley injured out for 6 weeks? Big blow for Everton,
Could do us the world of good going away to Everton next weekend.

Although, they are notoriously difficult to get points off at home.

Manager

Chelsea have some good english talent

Don't know any of City's players. Think there is a couple of english lads

Worth watching:
Maffeo and Angelino, the two full backs, really promising.
Thierry Ambrose, 17 y/o who was scoring for fun in both U18 and U21 last year.
Devante Cole, son of Andy. Not big talent though.
Bossaerts, CB who was close to joining Celtic on loan.
The two CMs, Fofana and Ntcham, who both were supposed to be the new Yaya and Vieira. Been OK but nothing earthshaking.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bwahahaha that PR guy

TRcO3BU.jpg

I have stories and stories about how much of a cunt this guys is, and i never use that word, right back to the start of WENB from the old Evo-Web forums, he truly is a piece of shit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Two new Arsenal supporters in one day!

I like you Salvadora, but Arsenal losing their opening game last year was so hilarious that I hope it happens again

*but that you still do well this season.

Tubie

Hey guys been lurking for a while so I figured with the new seasons starting soon I would make an effort to post more.

Been lurking here for a while but decided I should start posting here with the new season about to start, can't wait for it!

Hello Football-Gaf, i have decided to join the madness. Looking forward to tomorrow !

Welcome!

Thanks! I support Real Madrid. I follow the Premiere league closely but don't really have a favorite team just enjoy watching the games.

Good, we need more Madridistas here!

Hope you're ready for that Modric-Alonso-Kroos wet dream of a midfield.

jtb

Banned
happy that Mertesacker could go out on a high, very good for Arsenal. he doesn't really seem injury prone but he did break his ankle a few years ago, ended his season. I know he's got zero pace as it is but I fear that another injury like that could sap his pace even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom