• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway JPT draw tomorrow on Soccer Am. Couldn't be less excited. Our North East group bit easier than yours. Only really scared of Barnsley, Oldham and probably County

We don't have the biggest of squads, having a long run would scupper our league performance. Hopefully we get a tougher team like Peterborough so we can bow out gracefully.

Top of the page: Vidal! YES! Woodward is a genius!! #winners #welcometovanchester

Mertesacker retired from the national team

Good bye, you awkward giant guy!

mertesackerdancegifgnuwr.gif

Salvadora

Really surprised Mertesacker is retiring from international duty.

He's never had pace and could play at the top level for a good many more years. No fitness issues, either.

Best to go out on a high, I guess.

demonkaze

Really surprised Mertesacker is retiring from international duty.

He's never had pace and could play at the top level for a good many more years. No fitness issues, either.

Best to go out on a high, I guess.

It's a shame really, seems to be a bit of a trend lately with players retiring from international duty at a younger age. Still felt we should have given him the captaincy this year.

#mufcu21 XI v Norwich: J. Pereira, McNair, Thorpe, Varela, Janko, Rothwell, Pearson, Goss, Harrop, A. Pereira, Lawrence

Wilson picked up an injury during first team training ahead of the Valencia match.

K1LLER7

Apparently LVG said to MUTV Rafael is fit.

Would rather see Young on the left and Rafael on the right wing.

Reece James is good defensively but doesn't offer much going forwards.

WJD

What do you guys think of this team?

cctj7Q.png

Dodgy.

No idea who Chelsea's first choice goalkeeper is plus 5 defenders is basically sacrilege in FPL, especially 5 expensive ones.

Januzaj more than likely won't be starting.

Adebayor a bit of a hit and miss option.

LAM09

defenders don't tend to make points as well as midfielders and forwards. There is a reason why most formations posted have 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.

Dodgy.

No idea who Chelsea's first choice goalkeeper is plus 5 defenders is basically sacrilege in FPL, especially 5 expensive ones.

I guess I better rethink my squad then. Normally defenders that score are key in fantasy leagues.

Dodgy.

We're going to be awful tomorrow in the first half with Chicha starting, but he's more fit than Januzaj so he will start.

I picked Rooney for my fantasy team because who else is going to score United's goals tomorrow?

PES 2014 has an all time peak of 382 players according to steamcharts. I don't think antagonising PC users is the wisest thing to do if you want your game to sell.

WJD

We're going to be awful tomorrow in the first half with Chicha starting, but he's more fit than Januzaj so he will start.

I picked Rooney for my fantasy team because who else is going to score United's goals tomorrow?

Yeah I'd be shocked if it didn't go that way.

Mata pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom