• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA Cup: Liverpool
Capital One Cup: Liverpool
Barclays: Chelsea
Europa League: Juventus
Champions League: PSG
Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund
Ligue 1: PSG
La Liga: Real Madrid
Serie A: Roma

YXNKBGS.gif

Arnie

Shhh.

Just enjoy your "best preseason football" trophy.
I was referring to last season Weddle, keep up.

And Salva, it's only Arsenal fans that envisage this great new era. The rest of the footballing world sees a fourth placed finish, bucketloads of injuries and a significant mental collapse.

Seems like same old Arsenal to me.

Can't wait for added Debuchy.

Got to go buy some of the papers today.

God I remember about 10 years ago Henry Winter was my man. The all knowing.

I'm so glad the internet happened.

ATF487

Begovic
Krul

Coleman
Lovren
Wisdom
Vlaar
Davies

Sterling
Puncheon
Henderson
Shelvey
Ramsey

Costa
Rooney
Giroud

It's all about the current and former Liverpool lads

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
competing for titles is SO last year

making up the numbers is the new trend. It's way less stressful and I'm just gonna chill all year

you can see it in his eyes

tumblr_nabtcqbzei1r30r4xo2_250.gif

he doesn't believe

Stubo

Premiership: Chelsea
FA Cup: Man City
League Cup: Man Utd
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
Champions League: Real Madrid

I really hope it's another season full of surprises though.

does it? I need to go test that

edit: seems fine.

If the ignored poster has a post on the page and Live Thread refreshes, the ignored post can show up at the bottom. After that it can go crazy and posts made right after the ignored post can refresh at the bottom as well.

Don't know what causes it. Might be fixed now(?)

Could be other GAF extensions or custom scripts that make it go funky though.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
If the ignored poster has a post on the page and Live Thread refreshes, the ignored post can show up at the bottom. After that it can go crazy and posts made right after the ignored post can refresh at the bottom as well.

Don't know what causes it. Might be fixed now(?)

Could be other GAF extensions or custom scripts that make it go funky though.

I'll look into it.

Salvadora

And Salva, it's only Arsenal fans that envisage this great new era. The rest of the footballing world sees a fourth placed finish, bucketloads of injuries and a significant mental collapse.

Seems like same old Arsenal to me.
Spending £42m and then £30m on two World Class players in consecutive summer windows is a marked change in our transfer policies.

Not the "same old Arsenal" there, is it.

Nor is winning 2 trophies for the first time in 10 or so years. Or is bringing in a highly rated conditioning coach who worked with the German World Cup winning side to address our fitness issues. And by the way, he didn't say "great" in his post, you added it in. And the reason why Arsenal fans can see a change in the club is because we're paying attention and not throwing bottom dweller shite that Pulga is so accustomed to.

The reason why I was expressing disappointment, is because you're better than this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

Nemanja Vidic had a rather unfortunate incident today, as the Inter defender was stuck in a lift for two hours.

The former Manchester United star was in the elevator that ground to a halt in his apartment building in Milan.

As it is Ferragosto today – a public holiday – it took two hours for a technician to be found who could release him.
he's in purgatory, isn't he?
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich

:(

It’s reported Conte has already chosen his assistant managers, as Angelo Alessio and Massimo Carrera accompanied him at Juventus.

The fitness coach will also be a familiar face to Bianconeri fans – Paolo Bertelli – who was sacked by Juventus this summer despite being named best Italian fitness coach for the second time in 2014.

Conte still needs to pick a goalkeeping coach and it remains to be seen who he will bring in.

We're run by clowns. And not any clowns, the serial killer suicidal clowns you see in Stephen King's books

wedward

'New Era' is pretty tongue-in-cheek.

Surprised the first mate of Brenton's dingy didn't pick up on that.

Kallstrom played well for us.

Pennywise

Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund ~

PLS.
Corrected it for ya.

best league in the world innit

Bla has already given up, looks like it will be a rather boring Bundesliga season.
Well, at least Dortmund can win another CL group <3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cant wait :3

Im tempted to put money on us

Positive Cola is positive

Stubo

PLS.
Corrected it for ya.

Bla has already given up, looks like it will be a rather boring Bundesliga season.
Well, at least Dortmund can win another CL group <3
Countless hours as Dortmund in FIFA manager mode have left me with a huge soft spot. As much as I want this to be so I can't see past Bayern's squad.

Like I said, I really hope it's another season full of surprises!

Arnie

Spending £42m and then £30m on two World Class players in consecutive summer windows is a marked change in our transfer policies.

Not the "same old Arsenal" there, is it.

Nor is winning 2 trophies for the first time in 10 or so years. Or is bringing in a highly rated conditioning coach who worked with the German World Cup winning side to address our fitness issues. And by the way, he didn't say "great" in his post, you added it in. And the reason why Arsenal fans can see a change in the club is because we're paying attention and not throwing bottom dweller shite that Pulga is so accustomed to.

The reason why I was expressing disappointment, is because you're better than this.
"Same old Arsenal" refers to you finishing in the same league position as previous years, despite all this money spent.

"Same old Arsenal" refers to the mental fragility that exists throughout the spine of your current team, resulting in results like those at the Etihad and Anfield.

"Same old Arsenal" refers to Arsenal's season collapsing after so much false promise, despite the forced grin you portray behind your McDonald's Charity Shield.
'New Era' is pretty tongue-in-cheek.

Surprised the first mate of Brenton's dingy didn't pick up on that.

Kallstrom played well for us.
If Brenton's battleship really is a dingy then you are mere flotsam.

Skrtel just pushed you aside with his oar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom