• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder who to watch for the 3 o'clocks, not many great looking games on, Spurs could provide some laughter

Meier

Milch? Are they reliable?
They're a Spanish outlet. I read earlier that Atletico's president came out and denied the rumors and said something like he doesn't fit in with the club's style. More importantly, there's no way they have the money to buy him unless this is mostly funded by a third party.

Tc91

IIRC, they broke the Thiago to Bayern transfer last year when it looked like Utd were gonna get him

Oh dayum.

Its only done when he's holding their shirt in a press conference. Highly doubt he moves.

Imagine he actually moves to A.Madrid. So many bigger clubs would have missed out on the signing of the summer.

There were rumours that Dortmund may sell to A.Madrid so he doesn't go to Bayern but I think it's just twitter BS.

That's true.

When will Vidal be holding our shirt? ;_;

wedward

Lol Yen.

Listing players Arsenal signed for free that have done well.

Here is one for ya.

Alexis Sanchez. He turned you guys down.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You are the actual worst atm.

B7kVRQN.gif

ATF487

Wonder who to watch for the 3 o'clocks, not many great looking games on, Spurs could provide some laughter

Going to watch Everton/Leicester to see how David Nugent (aka The Difference) fares

edit: Also if there's any truth to the Reus rumors can Liverpool just throw money at BVB until we get Reus thx

Yen

There's a fair chance Arsenal finish ahead of Liverpool (this is our first season in years where we have squad depth, so the question of how we will fare with added European games is valid) but I'm confident trolling because for all the Mesut "top assister in Europe" Ozil and Alexis "please call me by my first name" Sanchez, Arsenal can only possibly finish as high as third and get no further than the quarter finals of the CL, if they get a lucky draw. And that is pretty poor for an established top side.

L1NETT

edge of tomorrow is the better cruise sci-fi film.

Correctamundo

Jupp, the ending is the cherry on the dull cake but was talking bout
mostly the clones and also when it turns scabs are boring resistance type chaps from every sci fi movie ever. Oh and all that wife nonsense. Oh god it's all the boring ahhhh

Elchele

Correctamundo

Jupp, the ending is the cherry on the dull cake but was talking bout
mostly the clones and also when it turns scabs are boring resistance type chaps from every sci fi movie ever. Oh and all that wife nonsense. Oh god it's all the boring ahhhh

yeah, it went downhill. Still I think it was good.
I have to watch Edge of Tomorrow, but I'll wait for blu-ray quality release.

pulga

Banned
This page is hilarious

Just bantz innit, who gives a shit

That's what I always say, I don't understand why everyone had to duke it out after one little innocuous comment. Indeed, it is a new era at Arsenal, finally Wenger and the board are willing to throw out money and sign big names. Shows more ambition, obviously.

I just wish FootyGAF would enter a new era of its own. A more enlightened era. You should lead your fellow Arsebros, kind Dean. You are the chosen one, the light in the dark of the classificatory basement.

Its a sin that good posters like rvy, Batigol and elsk arent here anymore.

I disagree, with the exception of Batigol. Now that was a good poster. rvy became so fucking boring lately, just bad trolling and acting like an idiot, elsk? I think it's more important that he earns money for mango's and TLOU remastered, than sit and post on GAF all day.

Yen

After reading this Michael Cox piece on the Guardian (which frankly, he could've typed up in 2 minutes) I remember this Zonal Marking post from after the WC where he says he will "do fewer post-match analysis pieces (ie Zonal Marking), and more sporadic posts looking at long-term tactical trends, focusing on players, managers and teams (his ESPN/Guardian stuff)" which I think I'm a bit disappointed about.

Have you watched any of the Feyenoord games?

I think it gave me cancer, ebola, full blown aids, cholera, malaria, salmonella and chickenpox.

Deary me.

Football has never been this dead and alive at the same time.

It's better to have that, than to actually die. Which I'm pretty sure I did watching Copenhagen today. My soul is dead.

Lunchbox needs to come back.

Rumors has it he went into an abercrombie store and never came back out again. His ghost haunts the place now.

bud

Have you watched any of the Feyenoord games?

I think it gave me cancer, ebola, full blown aids, cholera, malaria, salmonella and chickenpox.

Deary me.

Football has never been this dead and alive at the same time.

yes. there's very little left.

looks like clasie's leaving, too.

it's soul-destroying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom