• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

[Fugo];125701676 said:
As a Fiorentina supporter I'm really liking the performance of the team. And that's playing without Rossi and Cuadrado!
Of course Real is stronger than us and summer friendlies don't mean that much, but still...

indeed, see man utd

panty

Godric isnt playing. Di Maria should play the whole game. Take out Ronnie and bring on Isco and co.

Oh yeah Isco isnt playing either.

What a fucking goal!!!! Carrillo!!!! Outstanding cross from Jefferson, perfect movement from Carrillo to get himself in the right spot to finish it with a good header.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Missed the game (thank God), how bad were we?

Our two chances in the entire game, the entire game were a free kick and the goal, we created absolutely nothing, Swansea scored from 2 attacks and did nothing else but defend. We were so bereft of ideas that we threw Fellaini on and played hoofball to him for 20 minutes, it did not work.

Adnan was very bright but his output was lacking.

Our two chances in the entire game, the entire game were a free kick and the goal, we created absolutely nothing, Swansea scored from 2 attacks and did nothing else but defend. We were so bereft of ideas that we threw Fellaini on and played hoofball to him for 20 minutes, it did not work.

:(

Bold One

We were missing a lot of key personnel, definitely need to buy

Labadal

This year's refereeing still as shit as last season.

Arsenal ref settled the game in favor for Arsenal.
West Ham ref messed up on the Naughton sending off.
West brom ref gave away a penalty.
Everton ref should have sent off Barry.

Any other fuck ups?

I expect Lambert to score with his hand in the 95th minute and give us the victory.

Hixx

Any other fuck ups?

I expect Lambert to score with his hand in the 95th minute and give us the victory.

m8 they can't work a spray bottle, that's how incompetent these buffoons are.

lele8bqz.gif

Slizz

Any other fuck ups?

I honestly can't see how officiating will ever get 'better' without the advent of technology.

Clegg

Missed the game (thank God), how bad were we?

Pretty bad. Hernandez was the worst player on the pitch, closely followed by Fletcher. Herrera wasn't great but kept things moving in midfield until he was, bafflingly, subbed off for Fellaini in the 70th minute who proceeded to Fellaini his way around the pitch until the final whistle.

Oh, and a bird shat in Ashley Young's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom