• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copenhagen has done nothing but lose and be shit, other than the Dnipro matches, we lost 3-0 to semi pro's at home... I am ready for anything, you could tie me up and have a horse penetrate me, and I would have already expanded myself enough in advance to just feel like it's another day of watching football. The only joy in football is seeing other teams I don't like failing too.

Well I hope we win then so you don't do anything stupid!

iy5GC69QinCpz.gif

L1NETT

@jpickford1
Good point away from home today! Happy with my first clean sheet aswell hopefully more of them, and the fans were mint aswell #bcafc

Good kid. Made a smart save at the end

Question is, do I go to Crawley on Tuesday?

gahhh I want to but it's such a shite hole

And it's a trek. How far is it from you Wilbz/Dean (welcome back btw you sponge)

What this game reaffirmed is we should keep Di Maria - duh.

only reminded me of Di maria's obnoxious qualities, taking many improbable shots, over dribbling and over hitting crosses. his decision making at time leaves a person scratching their head, wondering whether or not they are seeing the same player they saw the game before.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
[Fugo];125708810 said:
so Fiorentina now has the advantage in score record against Real Madrid: 2w 1l.
Forza Viola!!! :D
If you guys can keep Gomez-Rossi fit, you won't finish lower than third.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not thrilled about United probably getting Benatia. Better them than Chelsea though.

You WANT them to get Benatia, because if they don't get him they'll get Vidal

and if they get Vidal then it's all over bb, Manchester will go back to being red

Or London goes back to being red, I don't know.

Nicktendo86

It sure is interesting seeing what my life would be like as a single man with my wife away at the v festival this weekend, basically boils down to watching plenty of football, batman films, start drinking in 1 in the afternoon and eating nothing but lollies and birdseye Turkey dinner ready meals.

pls dont buy depay
pls dont buy depay
pls dont buy depay
pls dont buy depay
pls dont buy depay

We're one of the only teams that can buy him. Either us or Spurs. LVG said he should stay at PSV for another year so that rules us out.

In other news, I got 35 points with Fabregas, Hazard, Dzeko, Tadic (don't let me down), Clyne, and Felipe Luis still to play. Yes!

and if they get Vidal then it's all over bb, Manchester will go back to being red

If they don't get any of them Manchester will go red too when I fucking beat up Woodward

I just act tough

It sure is interesting seeing what my life would be like as a single man with my wife away at the v festival this weekend, basically boils down to watching plenty of football, batman films, start drinking in 1 in the afternoon and eating nothing but lollies and birdseye Turkey dinner ready meals.

image.php

London will always be blue, let united have Vidal, title is still coming home baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom