• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not thought about that...Costa has a temper. With some of the tackles in this league gonna be interesting....

He was dangerously close to doing something real stupid in the friendly against Fenerbahce already lol. To be fair Bruno Alves almost fucking broke his leg, by flying in two footed.

aiyewi.gif

LegoArmo

United need to sign at least 3 players, with 2 of them being world class (top 4 challenge). Preferably 5 players with 3 of them being world class (title challenge).

So, in other words, it's not happening.

jtb

Banned
I suspect that Wenger is ditching 4231 this season and going 433. Ozil might be playing on the left like he does for Germany more often this season, effectively replacing Carzola. How we line up vs Everton will be telling.

I doubt it. we're very thin on natural wide players, very thin on CMs. When Ozil comes back, I'm pretty sure he will play as a 10. and honestly, I don't really think there's much difference between a 4-3-3 and a 4-2-3-1. a lot more comes down to the players and the individual tactical instructions and how well they can play their roles

You're one of those drunks huh? Violent and abusive. When I'm drunk I just want to make love to everyone. Hence I don't get drunk very often.

I tend to just be more talkative and happier. My cousin gets violent and abusive. Fucking hate being around him when he drinks.

Clegg

There's still two weeks left so that gives us time yet. LvG has made it clear that he needs and wants new players. We know exactly who is responsible for bringing players. Woodward isn't a fool even if he sounds like one. He knows he needs to do something quickly.

LAM09

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, says many British players fail at the top level because they are paid too much, too young in comparison to their peers from other countries.

Yet he is supposedly going to offer Sterling £120k a week. Contradicting himself a bit ain't he? LOL!

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, says many British players fail at the top level because they are paid too much, too young in comparison to their peers from other countries.

Yet he is supposedly going to offer Sterling £120k a week. Contradicting himself a bit ain't he? LOL!

Would be true, expect Sterling hasn't failed at the top level.

Van Gaal has just copied the United formation I posted at the beginning of last season, except it doesn't make sense now because he's lost three of those players. And also it doesn't work unless you play Kagawa and Rooney as inside forwards. The idea was to take advantage of the squad's strengths, but now it's just highlighting the weaknesses.

Yen

If you believe the Daily Mirror, and not even ShogunDarius does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom