• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

"Bale and Ronaldo"

5Rd1WQ0.jpg

I can't breathe.

Labadal

How many regularly active members you think we have in here? Half that? More?

Probably more than half...

I'd say half of them are regulars.

Still stings that I put Sigurdsson on the bench and played freaking Adam Johnson instead. I made the change this morning.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Was disappointed with Januzaj's selfishness today. He wasn't like that at all for the youth team even though he could have easily have been that way against inferior players. LVG should sort that out. Never should have moved away from the right wing too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqwfCslceQ

Have to play him though, in terms of beating a man and penetration, who else is there?

Barzul

liverpoolstuff @stuffliverpool · 37m
BR: “I have absolutely no sympathy for Southampton. They have a choice as a club - they don’t have to sell their players." #LFC

Rodgers is more interesting than I gave him credit for.

Have to play him though, in terms of beating a man and penetration, who else is there?

Of course he has to play. We need him to develop some more. Ronaldo was frustrating as a kid, but he played non stop. Not saying Januzaj will turn out the same way and they are totally different players, but any young player needs the max amount of playing time possible in order to develop them.

With Nani leaving he will be the only player that can beat a man.

confuziz

Banned
BR: “I have absolutely no sympathy for Southampton. They have a choice as a club - they don’t have to sell their players." #LFC

Welp, it seems Rodgers doesn't have a brain after all.

Just saw this, a month too late but what the hell

MDgQE62.jpg

I wanna do things with Hummels. Maybe not have sex but I'd definitely kiss him to test my heterosexuality.

Tc91

Brilliant target choices. Fuck off Moyes.

Moyes interview is the cherry on the cake.

Bale and Ronaldo :lol, I can't.

:lol at least he tried ey.

This is actually quite sad:

David Moyes is in the dark but he knows what is coming. Nobody from what is supposed to be the world’s greatest football club has told him. But he knows, as he circles the perimeter of Carrington’s pitches one last time, that it is over; knows that in a few hours his players will be training here but he will be gone, no longer their manager.

He knows because the story broke on a number of websites the day before. He didn’t believe it at first. Indeed, when I spoke to him within an hour of the story appearing, he was incredulous. ‘There’s no way you guys would know before me,’ he said in the first of two conversations we had that day. ‘This is Manchester United we’re talking about.’

By the time he went to bed on that Easter Monday, he knew he had been. For a start people had not been answering their phones, and when he finally did make contact with Ed Woodward, the club’s executive vice-chairman would only say that he would meet him at Carrington at 8am.

He certainly didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

LanceVance m8

Bradford is calling. Forget United, it's over.

I'll get you some Saltaire Beer to celebrate

Haha I'm actually back in Bradford for the coming year or so, so I'm planning on going to VP for a few games. Hopefully I can get a ticket for the Leeds match too, James Hanson hat-trick

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

Who was asking for sympathy? What is he talking about?

L1NETT

How old is QPR's team

Dunne and Ferdinand at centre half are medieval

Haha I'm actually back in Bradford for the coming year or so, so I'm planning on going to VP for a few games. Hopefully I can get a ticket for the Leeds match too, James Hanson hat-trick

that game is gonna be crackin

Can't wait to fucking batter the cunts

Rodgers is more cuntish than I gave him credit for

Arnie

That Moyes excerpt is tragic.

I love Moyes.

Genuinely he's a great lad.

Just a fucking abominable footyman.

RIP my ginger prince.

Walk those pitches one last time.

I love Moyes.

RIP my ginger prince.

Moyes is a bit like mould.

Once it's taken hold, you just can't get rid of that horrible damp smell

Lol Fellaini

K1LLER7

I love Moyes.

RIP my ginger prince.

Last year/season really wasn't a good one for him.

Poor guy even got into a bar brawl lol

Why did MOTD keep showing random transfers after every game?

For the United one, they had Buttner and Evra, they don't even play for United anymore

Seemed a bit random

Arnie

Oh right. It seemed liked a weird thing to say.
Anybody answering a question that hasn't been asked is a weird thing to say.

Without context it's absolutely fucking crackers.

With context it makes perfect sense and I concur.

Southampton chose to sell and if I'm honest haven't really chosen to do much with the funds raised. With the amount of funds at their disposal they had a real chance to make a mark this window. Don't believe they've done what's required.

Arnie

I wonder, if LVG does struggle this year, will it somewhat vindicate Moyes?
Hopefully.

Moyes was a fall guy. He wasn't ready for the job but the players gave far less than he did. This group isn't ready to do shit. The fans found a way out and a way to ignore the rot at the centre of their club, post-Fergie.

United won't be back in the Champions League for years. LVG won't be the manager this time next year.

I maintain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom