• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

I suspect that Wenger is ditching 4231 this season and going 433. Ozil might be playing on the left like he does for Germany more often this season, effectively replacing Carzola. How we line up vs Everton will be telling.

Draconian

Been driving home from vacation all day.

loooool United

lol doicare blaming luck for the umpteenth time

Haven't seen any other results. I'm gonna wait for MOTD.

Salvadora

United won't be back in the Champions League for years.
I'm inclined to agree with this too.

Multiple windows worth of business need to be done to get that squad up to scratch and Woodward helming the ship is counteracting any chance of that happening.

Pennywise

Saw Calvary the other day. Was alright, expected a bit better. Gonna watch Locke soon.
Slizz who is your avatar ?
All jokes aside, you ain't wrong.

This is a team that needed changing over a year ago....
Longer. They needed restructuring when Fergie was still in.It kinda resembles AC Milan, United both needs mass and class. They should kick out half of the squad. I'm so fucking suprised that LVG is so arrogant to play his tacticts without even having a team that offers the right players for these positions.

Lewis is an experienced hand on the tiller. He will guide us to #Top4

You lot are vultures.

We are realists. We have been saying for 4 seasons that we need to bring in new proper players and sell the deadwood.

Who do we sell?

Vidic
Evra

fuck my life

And I still think LVG fucked up by taking of Herrera today.

DBT85

I know the season is nearly over, but I still believe Ra's can get 4th. But if they don't sign anyone before the window shuts, I can see us getting a poxy europa spot.

We are realists. We have been saying for 4 seasons that we need to bring in new proper players and sell the deadwood.

Who do we sell?

Vidic
Evra

fuck my life

And I still think LVG fucked up by taking of Herrera today.

Evra was past it. Vidic announced he was leaving months before the end of the season. We've had months to draw up replacement targets and Woodward has done fuck all. It's not really about selling them, it's about not having a decent scouting system and Woodwards incompetence at signing players

Scholes is really fucking chirpy now he's not playing anymore. Writing for the Independent and now he's talking to the Mail. And his column in the Evening Standard is rubbish. "United need to sign a midfielder" over and over again. "United should have signed Kroos", "United should have signed Fabregas", etc...

:lol I saw that. Think it was a bottle he was drinking from

Was his programme I think

Salvadora

Scholes is really fucking chirpy now he's not playing anymore. Writing for the Independent and now he's talking to the Mail. And his column in the Evening Standard is rubbish. "United need to sign a midfielder" over and over again. "United should have signed Kroos", "United should have signed Fabregas", etc...
He's devoid of charisma and any kind of insight.

Dread seeing him this season on television.

They even brought him in during the match on more than one occasion...

FuturusX

I keep reading articles claiming that UTD have concluded that some if their summer targets do not represent good value for money. WTF!

Value went out the window. A long time ago. It's Xmas Eve and your extensive shopping list has been barely met. Close your eyes and put that shit on the Credit Card...or you'll have explaining to do come Boxing Day.

Surely deals are coming? What's going on with Vidal?

mK4C6Gv.png

Bold One

Hopefully.

Moyes was a fall guy. He wasn't ready for the job but the players gave far less than he did. This group isn't ready to do shit. The fans found a way out and a way to ignore the rot at the centre of their club, post-Fergie.

United won't be back in the Champions League for years. LVG won't be the manager this time next year.

I maintain that.
Bit dramatic

Pennywise

Evra was past it. Vidic announced he was leaving months before the end of the season. We've had months to draw up replacement targets and Woodward has done fuck all. It's not really about selling them, it's about not having a decent scouting system and Woodwards incompetence at signing players
Even without playing in Europe they should have signed someone. Take a look how great Madrids squad already was, now they signed even more great players.what was Woodward doing ? Overpaying for someone like shaw...and getting no proper CB while Dortmund for example signed Ginter and now has 4 CBs who would easily play at United..They have no clue and no concept.

Yeah, our lack of transfers is really surprising when you remember that the Glazers love investing in the squad.

Nearly 60mil of reinforcements this year, same again last year.

Shaw, Fellaini, Mata and Harrera

That's over 100mil on those 4 alone if I am remembering the transfer fees from memory.

Fucking lol

FuturusX

Whatever Costa has, it might be contagious.

Cesc to score a bunch of goals and man handle defenders this season then?

bringing Glazers money.

I said this before.

Glazers don't care about winning trophies

Well theory is the better the team and the more trophies etc. The more shirts you sell the higher you can charge for naming rights and the more you can push up ticket prices. Surely they know that.

*Looks at Arsenal* well there is another way...

Cesc to score a bunch of goals and man handle defenders this season then?

Might spit on them too, got the look for it now.

This is to prove a point to a friend. I've noticed a bunch of you guys are into indie, so please tell me you like these songs!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNfb5K-KVh8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5du5RO9fB48

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=megNBZ4ONR8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ao6jcPRMn9k

I refuse.

Where is farid-chan, he will probably love it.

Yen

I followed Gary Lineker on Twitter today and all the responses to his tweets are scatologically based. Why? Is it because he pooped himself during World Cup '90?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom