• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Guys. Moving sucks fucking dick. Been cleaning up for 6 hours today and my place is still a fucking filthy ass mess. I have so much laundry that I have yet to do I'm just going to chuck it all in a big garbage bag and sort it out when I get into the new place :lol

My gf is bringing all of jack and shit in with her. She doesn't even have her own futon.

/livejournal

GorillaJu

How is everyone doing with FPL?

Not good, not terrible. Made the right call with Ramsey over Sanchez and Debuchy grabbing an assist is great, but I missed out on Sigurdsson, especially since I had him and swapped him out for Henderson when I heard he'd be playing out wide and I have too much faith in Hendo.

y5bua6r.png

Blablurn

Guys. Moving sucks fucking dick. Been cleaning up for 6 hours today and my place is still a fucking filthy ass mess. I have so much laundry that I have yet to do I'm just going to chuck it all in a big garbage bag and sort it out when I get into the new place :lol

My gf is bringing all of jack and shit in with her. She doesn't even have her own futon.

/livejournal

Whats the reason for moving?

Arnie

If we don't bring quality in, and our injuries pile up, I'll sign up for the doom choir.

But losing to Swansea hasn't broken me.
Problem didn't seem entirely personnel based.

United are just as beatable now as they were under Moyes. No fight. No threat of a late goal. No intimidating Old Trafford aura.

Just a team on the ropes. Blind or no Blind.

DBT85

United only spend 56 million? Wow, that's almost nothing.

Wake up people, modern football fried your brain :(

The money in football, and especially in the top earning clubs means £56m can easily be classed as "only".

Fellaini was a stupid purchase at anything over £15m, Mata is a great player and worth the money, but he wasn't needed nearly as much as other positions.

So far since Frog left they bought a joke, a left back who I'm sure will do well in the future but has no experience in Europe (not that it matters this year lol), a "prospect" who I think will do well if he gets a decent CM partner and Juan Mata.

They lost the experience of Giggs, Evra, Ferdinand and Vidic, over 2000 matches and 80 medals.

That has to be replaced.

How is everyone doing with FPL?

Not great, Hopefully my bet on Fabregas doing well against Burnley will pay off and Yaya and Sterling will do well.

NUl8at6.png

Linius

If Van Gaal so desperately wants to get Blind now we should really push up the price. Enjoy the high life, 25 million pls

Also lol at the fact that both strikers we bought are not starting today. Why is Zivkovic with the reserves :(

I'm pissed off because at the start of the week I was telling people to go with Berahino over Bojan and for some reason I ended up choosing Bojan over Berahino.

#fuckstoke

Salazar

Problem didn't seem entirely personnel based.

Not entirely, but Ashley Young is more likely to run toward his own goal than the opposition's. Hernandez is invisible (and assured of absolutely no service from whatever side Young is on). Fletch is a disquietingly gaunt passenger,* and one of our back three (leaving aside the novelty of it all) was making his debut.

*Mike Dean is more physically imposing.

If Van Gaal so desperately wants to get Blind now we should really push up the price. Enjoy the high life, 25 million pls

Also lol at the fact that both strikers we bought are not starting today. Why is Zivkovic with the reserves :(

They won't pay for it they've learnt from last Summer's deadline day.

Blablurn

--------------------Neuer

---Benatia - Boateng - Badstuber

Müller ---- Lahm --- Alaba --- Bernat

---Robben ------- Lewa ----- Götze

Or...

------------------------ Neuer

--- Lahm -- Boateng - Benatia - Bernat

--------------- Alaba ------Höjbjerg

-- Robben ---- Götze------ Ribery

-------------------- Lewa

Trying to figure out smth considering Martinez, Thiago and Schweini are out.

fuenf

--------------------Neuer

---Benatia - Boateng - Badstuber

Müller ---- Lahm --- Alaba --- Bernat

---Robben ------- Lewa ----- Götze

Or...

--- Lahm -- Boateng - Benatia - Bernat

--------------- Alaba ------Höjbjerg

-- Robben ---- Götze------ Ribery

-------------------- Lewa

Trying to figure out smth considering Martinez, Thiago and Schweini are out.

did you lose at FIFA again? those are insane lineups.

tried to fix them:

----------Neuer

---Dante/Benatia - Boateng - Alaba

Müller ---- Lahm --- Höjbjerg --- Ribery

---Robben ------- Lewy ----- Götze

///

--- Lahm -- Boateng - Benatia/Dante - Alaba

------- Götze ---Höjbjerg---Ribery

-- Robben ---- Lewy-----------Müller

Blablurn

did you lose at FIFA again? those are insane lineups.

tried to fix them:

----------Neuer

---Dante/Benatia - Boateng - Alaba

Müller ---- Lahm --- Höjbjerg --- Ribery

---Robben ------- Lewy ----- Götze

///

--- Lahm -- Boateng - Benatia/Dante - Alaba

------- Götze ---Höjbjerg---Ribery

-- Robben ---- Lewy-----------Müller

Dem options. We're still gonna lose the league :(

Klaassen gets to start forever though

Pls understand

Maybe he'll change something after we lose 5 games in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom