• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the blinking that really sets it apart.

He finally stopped.

L1T3CkF.png

confuziz

Banned
OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 1m

7 - Last season AZ picked up more points (7) in Eredivisie home games against the traditional top 3 than any other team. Slayers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gazzetta's source for their Falcao COVER story is The Mail.

and

Today's #gds reports that yesterday Roma denied having agreement with Man United for Mehdi

But the movements of Sabatini say that soon Benatia might be a mufc player, Sabatini was in Paris in early Aug to find a new defender.

Arnie

Honigstein just retweeted some stuff about Benatia.

Bayern technical director is in Rome now, apparently.

God that would be fucking sensational. Not as good as the Thiago Rumbo but certainly up there, given the context.

Pretty much United's only chance at a "big" signing. Considering it'd be that and Blind.

3Sixty

Clattenburg - #SaintsFC not won any of 9 PL games he's reffed - #LFC unbeaten in six when's he's been in charge! He's changed....

If we miss out on Benatia I have to question what the fuck we are doing.

I mean if players are saying no to us because we have no CL I get that but I worry if we are truly in for these top players.

If we miss out on Benatia I have to question what the fuck we are doing.

I mean if players are saying no to us because we have no CL I get that but I worry if we are truly in for these top players.
Daniel Taylor was saying that there isn't any real interest in him wasn't he. Nobody has reported it apart from bloody Jim White.

Blablurn

The editor for Sportbild has said that negations are so advanced for Benatia to Bayern they couldn't wait to put it in their paper tomorrow.

Yo. I'm watching the show where he is right now. He seems very confident.

And he says that Bayern might be interested in Khedira. But many in the club oppose the deal. Because selling Kroos to Madrid while buying one of their bench players wouldn't look that great for the club.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
One thing you can say is that the people who secure our deals are fucking amateurs.

Arnie

One thing that you can say for certain is that top players aren't particularly desperate to join Manchester United.

That is indisputable.

Woodward or no Woodward, it's quite clear that your Hummels and Di Marias and Robbens and Benatias and Krooses and so on and so forth would happily go elsewhere.

Players like #theprospect and Blind are keen for it, though.

Tc91

Yo. I'm watching the show where he is right now. He seems very confident.

And he says that Bayern might be interested in Khedira. But many in the club oppose the deal. Because selling Kroos to Madrid while buying one of their bench players wouldn't look that great for the club.

Well I've just read something about Schweinsteiger getting a injury and being out for some time so you might be going for Vidal.

Sad. Fuck our club during transfer windows.

Well I've just read something about Schweinsteiger getting a injury and being out for some time so you might be going for Vidal.

It's not just during transfer windows. It's the club full stop.

Woodward is only a part of the problem here. We've spent something like £120m in the last year and the team isn't any better. It might be worse.

Blablurn

Schweinsteiger is definitely out for some time. He was already injured during the last season and during the WC as well.

But Vidal is out of reach right now. I guess he's Madrid bound. Their midfield looks weak
lol

El Topo

I really hope we won't sign Vidal. I'm not even too happy about Benatia (if we really sign him).

Arnie

This annoys me.

You haven't even bid for Vidal. Which indicates LVG doesn't want to buy Vidal. So acting like you were negotiating for him and you've somehow lost out to him is bonkers.

You lot do this to yourselves. Blowing your proverbial loads on a daily basis listening to the Daily Mail and the Mirror, convincing yourselves that bids for a plethora of galacticos are imminent.

Don't be so naive. You've spoke to players agents and if they were keen on joining your club you would have bid. Simple. It's not negotiating, it's the state of your situation.

If players like Vidal are being coy in front of cameras and questions it's because of a giant like Bayern or Real, not because they fancy struggling alongside Tyler Blackett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom