• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
League Two in a nutshell:
A3T02ZN.jpg

Zabojnik

the scariest part about all of this is that he IS awake

jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

is Benatia as good as they say?

He's been an absolute beast for Roma last season. I haven't been so impressed by a defender in a while. He's been pretty good at Udinese, but never at this level. He's had a lot of help from Roma's midfielder though, Garcia did an amazing tactical job. So it remains to be seen how he'll adapt to a new team / league. But yeah, I'd say he's pretty damn good. I don't think you'll find a better CB on the market right now.

Tc91

This annoys me.

You haven't even bid for Vidal. Which indicates LVG doesn't want to buy Vidal. So acting like you were negotiating for him and you've somehow lost out to him is bonkers.

You lot do this to yourselves. Blowing your proverbial loads on a daily basis listening to the Daily Mail and the Mirror, convincing yourselves that bids for a plethora of galacticos are imminent.

Don't be so naive. You've spoke to players agents and if they were keen on joining your club you would have bid. Simple. It's not negotiating, it's the state of your situation.

If players like Vidal are being coy in front of cameras and questions it's because of a giant like Bayern or Real, not because they fancy struggling alongside Tyler Blackett.

So we've got years of the Lolerpool struggle ahead of us. Bad times.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This annoys me.

You haven't even bid for Vidal. Which indicates LVG doesn't want to buy Vidal. So acting like you were negotiating for him and you've somehow lost out to him is bonkers.

You lot do this to yourselves. Blowing your proverbial loads on a daily basis listening to the Daily Mail and the Mirror, convincing yourselves that bids for a plethora of galacticos are imminent.

exactly. I mean, they could still buy Vidal, but as it stands and according to our fucking CEO, there were no table talks or bids it's just paper drivel

fuenf

He's been an absolute beast for Roma last season. I haven't been so impressed by a defender in a while. He's been pretty good at Udinese, but never at this level. He's had a lot of help from Roma's midfielder though, Garcia did an amazing tactical job. So it remains to be seen how he'll adapt to a new team / league. But yeah, I'd say he's pretty damn good. I don't think you'll find a better CB on the market right now.

thanks. sounds good, I won't get too excited before the transfer is completed though.

This annoys me.

Don't be so naive. You've spoke to players agents and if they were keen on joining your club you would have bid. Simple. It's not negotiating, it's the state of your situation.

If players like Vidal are being coy in front of cameras and questions it's because of a giant like Bayern or Real, not because they fancy struggling alongside Tyler Blackett.

Our CEO sucks. He doesn't know how transfers are done. Herrera took him an year.

We will be like Liverpool.

Enjoy your titles in the mean time while we recover over a 7 year period. Hopefully.

Arnie

This is the life.

Revelling in another United loss.

About to saunter down to the fish restaurant for a plate of fresh fried fish and a crisp beer.

Then back to the balcony for Liverpool's opening number.

This is the life.

Revelling in another United loss.

About to saunter down to the fish restaurant for a plate of fresh fried fish and a crisp beer.

Then back to the balcony for Liverpool's opening number.

Hope you lose to the team you bought out.

but I know chances are like 2% of that happening

Blablurn

I like that the Pep book doesnt leave out the crazy side of him

When Ibra came into his office, asking for another chance

Ibra: I want a second chance.

Pep: But how do we continue?

Ibra: I will do everything for the team.

Ibra: I will work for Messi.

Pep: But how do WE continue?

:lol

In before Arnie critisizes me for not quoting it 1:1

Appaently Ibra just left the bureau then. They sold him shortly afterwards

Arnie

I want saints to win so bad today
wawawa

The battleship doesn't stop for sentiment.

Nah that's a good rendition m8

It's stuff like that which made me think less of Pep. As a people person he seems really fucking lacking. Like, almost a bit socially awkward.

There's the bit about Ibra shouting at him and knocking over some training equipment and Pep just ignoring the situation, instead just choosing to pick up all the spilt equipment.

So weird.

Messi-tier weird.

fuenf

wtf, that cant be true?

Mascherano.

Got it.

but he was bought as a DM.

Gibbo

So i signed up for premierleaguepass yesterday and it was absolute shit. The sound streamed normally but the image was a sideshow. Thankfully i went w a one mth plan.

Anyone has any good streams for the Newcastle match tonight?

Mastadon

Banned
So i signed up for premierleaguepass yesterday and it was absolute shit. The sound streamed normally but the image was a sideshow. Thankfully i went w a one mth plan.

Anyone has any good streams for the Newcastle match tonight?

Really? Was ace for me, which VPN did you use?

Blablurn

Who is the Messi at Bayern i.e. the world including Pep revolves around him?

I was thinking about the same.

I don't think we have this kind of player.

It used to be Franck. Back then around 2009, 2010. When he was the most valueable player in our team. But then he started to decline and people cared less about his diva character lol. And when he was world class again, he was just one of many.

fuenf

I was thinking about the same.

I don't think we have this kind of player.

It used to be Franck. Back then around 2009, 2010. When he was the most valueable player in our team. But then he started to decline and people cared less about his diva character lol. And when he was world class again, he was just one of many.

There is no one like that. The way he talks about him it could be Thiago in the future if he wasn't injured all the time. And honestly, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Thiago is awesome.

Schweinsteiger might be the closest one. Pep cant really sit him, even if he isnt really fit like vs Real.

Blablurn

Pep can be the coldest man in the world it seems. He even ignored a lil harmless guy like Bojan lol

But then there is also that side of him:

iwteyqSxairhW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom