• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

BvPFagrIYAEg-GD.jpg

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Lallana OMG

fuck wtf Bla.

all that superhero bullshit made the OT unreadable... who cares if character x is stronger than character y. they are comic book characters ffs, they are as strong as their author wants them to be.

I think it's his outlet for not being able to post gifs of underage looking korean/japanese pop stars

K1LLER7

wait

what is Resident Evil: Revelations? I have actually never heard of it until now
Good game, similar to Resi 4/5, but I thought the enemy designs sucked. Played it on 3ds and the enemy's had no reaction to getting shot. Like bullet sponges.

God, remember Cold Fear. That was a wonderful game.

I'm saddened that that tier of games has all but disappeared.

Felt like the Wii was the last console to have a healthy b-tier lineup.

Still need to get Cursed Mountain and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

Wilbur

Banned
Christ the negativity in here last night. Cola and Soldier especially

just shut the fuck up

Embrace fear. Embrace an uncertain future. Embrace the fact we are now a club made up of mortals and not one incredible man.

Stop with your doom mongering after one game. Stop with your wailing that we might finish seventh again, while clubs three leagues below battle for relevancy and existence.

Just fucking enjoy the madness. The transfer window is still open. We have a manager who has said time and time again that we have deficiencies in the squad, so why the likes of you two keep farting out posts saying he isn't buying anyone I don't have a fucking clue.

You pussies.

Blablurn

just shut the fuck up

Embrace fear. Embrace an uncertain future. Embrace the fact we are now a club made up of mortals and not one incredible man.

Stop with your doom mongering after one game. Stop with your wailing that we might finish seventh again, while clubs three leagues below battle for relevancy and existence.

Just fucking enjoy the madness. The transfer window is still open. We have a manager who has said time and time again that we have deficiencies in the squad, so why the likes of you two keep farting out posts saying he isn't buying anyone I don't have a fucking clue.

You pussies.

BvPCpoCIUAAyDol.jpg:large

K1LLER7

just shut the fuck up

You pussies.
Loool

We aren't signing anybody though.

What time is the Liverpool game?

just shut the fuck up

You pussies.

Not gonna embrace Woodward

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gazzetta reports that Mourinho was shocked at Conte's departure from Juve and called him to ask what happened.

I don't like Mou, but this is cool. He genuinely likes Mou and this Juve

Pep is cool with Cunte too

FootballFan

just shut the fuck up

You pussies.

Imagine elsk supported manutd. He complains worse than they do and Bayern are still incredible...lol

Manager

Liverpool:
Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge
Subs: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Ibe, Can, Lambert

Southampton:
Forster, Clyne, Fonte (c), Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Pellè.
Subs: K. Davis (GK), Long, Taïder, Cork, Hooiveld, Isgrove, Stephens.

the subtitles are wrong.

"that was not what Guardiola said he said This "You Mother' Pussy For Me Alex You Mother's Pussy For Me Alex 90minutes I gotta use your head""

"he said something with vagina of his mother....hahahahha why do they translate it wrong..ahahaha for the children...our translate it good our dont show it...stupid "

"ummm.. he didn't say actually use your head... it was pretty vulgar"

I chose to believe the youtube comments. Pep is into Alexis mothers vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom