• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

Liverpool:
Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge
Subs: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Ibe, Can, Lambert

Southampton:
Forster, Clyne, Fonte (c), Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Pellè.
Subs: K. Davis (GK), Long, Taïder, Cork, Hooiveld, Isgrove, Stephens.

surprised can is not starting

Clegg

We're fucked IMO. Incompetent CEO/Executive vice chairman or whatever that chinless window licker calls himself. All year he's said that last summers transfer window was a failure which damaged the club and would never happen again. Well it's two weeks until the close of the window, all mooted transfers of top quality players have fallen through and any players we now bring in won't be of high enough quality to make a real difference.

But it's alright. I'm watching Aladdin right now.

We're fucked IMO. Incompetent CEO/Executive vice chairman or whatever that chinless window licker calls himself. All year he's said that last summers transfer window was a failure which damaged the club and would never happen again. Well it's two weeks until the close of the window, all mooted transfers of top quality players have fallen through and any players we now bring in won't be of high enough quality to make a real difference.

Embrace it.

I should watch Aladdin tonight.

confuziz

Banned
Got to get after Manquillo.

first thing that popped into my head

9076efbfaa5978ddd3519f6ec95c345a-d4ctv2d.jpg

Batongen

Banned
For everyone using unblock and end up paying for it in the end premierleaguepass only check the session of your browser, so if you use hola to sign in you can then switch it off and you should be fine for the streams (on you computer that is). This might change in the future but that is how it's at the moment.

DBT85

Michael Owens phrase of the day is "frontline players". He's only been on air 16 minutes and must have said it half a dozen times.

pulga

Banned

It seems to me you're absolutely failing to grasp one very important concept.

Youre not in Europe anymore. Quality players dont want you. The Herreras and Shaws of the world are your new reality. Embrace it.

El Topo

Youre not in Europe anymore. Quality players dont want you. The Herreras and Shaws of the world are your new reality. Embrace it.

It's not as if United managed to sign world class players under Moyes either. It's not necessary to sign the best of the best though, see Bayern.

TeddyBoy

I don't quite understand why Lucas is playing unless this is his last game for Liverpool so they want to give him a fair well or something.

Johnson please don't do anything stupid.

K1LLER7

Excited to see how Sterling continues this season. Maybe the most exciting youngster since Wilshere made his debut for us.
Definitely. He fits perfectly to Liverpool's system too.

Also Looking forward to Januzaj this season. Hope he gets starts, yesterday showed he's our only player capable of taking a man on.

Ibe and Wilson in a few years too.

El Topo

"Its not like United managed to sign any WC players under Moyes, just ignore the one WC player they DID sign because reasons"

Topo pls

Mata is so world-class Mourinho sold him during the season. He's great, but he's not at the absolute supreme level. United can still get players like him and they should.

Wilbur

Banned

When Man City became rich, they bought Yaya, Kompany, Silva, Robinho, Aguero etcetera etcetera

A fair few of these were bought after the club finished eighth or sixth or fifth

It isn't just about our lack of Europe or the CL (look at Liverpool's signings the last few years; Sturridge left Chelsea, Suarez left a CL club in Ajax).

Really, the problem is we're unwilling to spend lots of money. If we threw 60m at Juve and gave Vidal 200k a week, you think the transfer wouldn't happen because we aren't in the CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom