• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Don't think I've ever seen a Southampton team look so organized and comfortable without the ball. Shouts to my bro RoKo on that one.

Even Bosshida looked half compliant.

Blablurn

BvP4vDPIgAAbFiL.jpg:large

Zabojnik

And that's just in the first month. Imagine what Vinovo will look like in December.

Can't wait for the return of the "Vinovo is cursed / The humidity is killing us" threads on Juve's forums. Based Conte, he even managed to change the climate. A true miracle worker.

Mastadon

Banned
Squawka Football @Squawka · 10m
Glen Johnson and Lucas Leiva didn't win a single tackle between them for Liverpool against Southampton today. #LFC

Christ, that's outrageously bad. Lucas was miles off the pace.

Hopefully Can and Moreno will start next week.

Go to the steam workshop under FM14, download the summer transfer update, install it in downloads (in the main menu of FM14). Fuck doing it yourself, takes too long!

You can use the pre game editor. It should be in Library -> Tools in Steam. You can also visit sites like Sortitoutsi and FMScout. People normally tend to have updated databases stored on there.

Thanks m8s

This is going to be fun.

Squawka Football @Squawka · 10m
Glen Johnson and Lucas Leiva didn't win a single tackle between them for Liverpool against Southampton today. #LFC

Not to give Johnson any undeserved credit, but Southampton only attacked with the ball down their right wing about 3 times. Lucas is supposed to cover Gerrard's defensive frailties, and he never came close to helping us get a foothold in midfield.

3Sixty

Ward-Prowse did alright but he's not really a 10 and struggled to create abit.

Desperately needed a right winger for balance. Steve Davis is a worker but isn't his position.

I like Isgrove and wouldn't mind him starting on the left next week with Tadic right,

kharma45

At first I thought we could get away without signing a midfielder until January, but having watched the monstrosity that was Fletcher's performance yesterday, we desperately need another starting midfielder. And two cb's, a right back, a winger, and a left back.

Christ

He was shocking. Zero physical presence.

Scum

Ward-Prowse did alright but he's not really a 10 and struggled to create abit.

Desperately needed a right winger for balance. Steve Davis is a worker but isn't his position.

I like Isgrove and wouldn't mind him starting on the left next week with Tadic right,

Shame you can't con Wenger into handing Ox over for a season long loan. But, you can Lennon, if you want. Cost? Clyne in return, m9.

GorillaJu

Doesn't tell the entire story

Liverpool played with 9 men, Southampton with 13. That's fair.

Melodrama much? We won, guys. Let's just appreciate the victory for a bit here.

I mean we could be on the wrong end of a 1-2 home loss, but instead we took 3 points out of a fixture that was hell for us last year.

Manquillo, Lovren, Lambert, Sterling, Henderson, Skrtel, Sturridge - there's plenty to be happy about.

Jack cw

he's always been overrated, before he just wasnt really tested

I still have a feeling that once he got nominated for the Brazilian Team, his Performance got considerably worse. His positioning and especially him hesitating in one on ones is terrible.

GorillaJu

That was excellent by Dzeko there. Most players would have required a second touch. Good covering by Krul too, but the CBs way too slow to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom