• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Bayern will raise the issue with the Germany national team like they did to our country when we gave Robben injections get him through the world cup. Bayern wanted financial compensation from us.

Makes no sense when Müller-Wohlfahrt works for both the DFB and Bayern.

fuenf

Wonder if Bayern will raise the issue with the Germany national team like they did to our country when we gave Robben injections get him through the world cup. Bayern wanted financial compensation from us.

nah Germany's team doc is also Bayern's team doc, it's fine. He simply played through his injury but didnt make it worse, it could however be something that'll always bother him..

Koko why do you refuse to fix your avatar's proportions
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
:lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Deep down I hope a big signing brings out the best in everyone, Mata was supposed to do it but it didnt happen, I hope we can do an Arsenal.

pulga

Banned
nah Germany's team doc is also Bayern's team doc, it's fine. He simply played through his injury but didnt make it worse, it could however be something that'll always bother him..

Which means he's Pep's doc, which means....
nzmp8vD.png

The jig is up. Congratulations Argentina 2014 World Champions.

bud says:

"earlier today i made a remark i shouldn't have made. it was a joke regarding a subject one shouldn't be joking about. i sincerely apologise to those whom i have offended.

please forgive me."

pulga

Banned
bud says:

"earlier today i made a remark i shouldn't have made. it was a joke regarding a subject one shouldn't be joking about. i sincerely apologise to those whom i have offended.

please forgive me."

SEE YURT HE WASNT JOKING ABOUT RAPE

ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

I actually blocked the avatar. It annoyed me too much. Koko you're avatarless and naked to me.

pls fix it for him i beg you. i know Di Maria has ungodly ears but thats just too much :(

fuenf

Better sign Gündogan before the window is closed

lol ;) but I'm confused sounds like the normal BILD bullshit / sensationalism but on the other hand they now there Bayern stuff and it fits with everything with known and seen so far. But if this was a Gündogan like situation or simply something that'll cause him to miss let's say 20% of the games a season, it makes selling Kroos all the more illogical. I bet the Kroos transfer was done way back in January or something like that... it just didnt make sense for Bayern not to offer him the world after Brazil.

L1NETT

Trawling through social media (twitter and the book of face mostly) you really do find the absolute scraping the barrel of humanity fans

First home game vs L66ds in 14 years and there are no end of wankers on both sides lining up slinging racist shit/stuff about the fire etc etc

Makes me a sad panda thinking about how many morons support all our clubs.

bud says:

please forgive me."

you always seem to be the medium through which the banned and glorious contact us

lol ;) but I'm confused sounds like the normal BILD bullshit / sensationalism but on the other hand they now there Bayern stuff and it fits with everything with known and seen so far. But if this was a Gündogan like situation or simply something that'll cause him to miss let's say 20% of the games a season, it makes selling Kroos all the more illogical. I bet the Kroos transfer was done way back in January or something like that... it just didnt make sense for Bayern not to offer him the world after Brazil.

I think the transfer was done after the WC but Kroos was pissed off and decided to leave because of Bayern's offer way before. The money you got for Kroos doesn't matter for you and you won't buy another DM/CM with that money, anyway. I would definitely say it would have been better to keep Kroos for another year knowing about Schweine's problems (which Bayern must have known about). But I'd figure Pep was okay with playing Alaba, Rode and Höjbjerg there, so I guess that's why you sold him.

fuenf

I think the transfer was done after the WC but Kroos was pissed off and decided to leave because of Bayern's offer way before. The money you got for Kroos doesn't matter for you and you won't buy another DM/CM with that money, anyway. I would definitely say it would have been better to keep Kroos for another year knowing about Schweine's problems (which Bayern must have known about). But I'd figure Pep was okay with playing Alaba, Rode and Höjbjerg there, so I guess that's why you sold him.

yeah makes sense.

Golazo from Leonardo Pisculichi, crossing over his defender twice before smashing it past the keeper and into the net.

River Plate 2 - Rosario Central 0.

You're welcome, GAF!

Linius

I'd like him to start over Kishna, Schöne doesn't even care where he's positioned. Eventually this would be ideal:

Cilessen
Van Rhijn/Ligeon - Veltman - Moisander - Boilesen
Schöne - Blind - Klaassen
El Ghazi - Zivkovic - Kishna

Viergever over Blind if he leaves, or over Moisander when he inevitably leaves next season.

I agree vriend.

Match over.

River Plate 2 - Rosario Central 0.

River was in the driver's seat for the entire match, except for one five minute stretch in the second half where Rosario came close to notching a 1-1 equalizer. Very little testing against the back line, with the majority of the match played in Rosario's half of the field.

An important three points for the defending champions in a match they were expected to win.

Bold One

Anti Glazer sentiment was as its highest during the green and gold campaign. That did feck all.
Well back then we were still able to win regardless of the leeching they did, but now the chicken has come home to roost I believe is how the saying goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom