• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

You have stared into the face of pure incompetence
Seedorf & Inzaghi
and felt a sudden stab of nostalgia.
Hopefully Inzaghi does well. Juve semi-legend.

I dunno man but I think I see the light now.

Is Seedorf still suing Milan (a club owned by BERLU) or did he come back to his senses? :lol

Hopefully he still is, and I hope he gets as much money as possible. I'm positive if he's still with us he'd AT LEAST finish top 3 this new season (prob more).

K1LLER7

Never knew about that gifYoutube thing.

My first gif.

Berbasex

v1a.gif

Meier

So what club hasn't bid on Rabiot yet? What the fuck is his problem and who is his agent?

He's in the last year of his first senior contract so everyone is nipping at his heels. PSG publicly freaked the fuck out at the concept of City signing Matuidi on a free/Bosman deal and so I'm sure everyone is hedging their bets a little bit.

omgkitty

Bit doubtful about those wages, as it would work out at about £23,000 p/w.

That would be shockingly low for an internationally capped, senior player.

He's coming from Greece, so maybe his wages weren't that high to begin with? Yeah, IDK that does seem low though.

is it really worth it to sue your former club anyway? Just talk shit in the media like everyone and be done with it :lol
If he wants much more money, then it's worth it. Money aside, I don't think so, especially if he wants to sign for another team: if he becomes known for this kind of stuff I'm not sure how many teams will contact him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Daniel Taylor of the Guardian says he was told Benatia was never a target for us

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
imJ0Cnj2hzSA7.gif

Fernando killing Kompany, Newcastle. 89th minute or so, great lungs.

The last 20 or so minutes Kompanys directive seemed to be to run at Newcastle, lose the ball and slowly jog back D:

Mac_Lane

So what club hasn't bid on Rabiot yet? What the fuck is his problem and who is his agent?

I think his only agent is his mom right now, believe it or not.

Apparently he won't sign a contract extension, and with his contract due to expire next June, we are pretty keen on selling him.

Mr Cola

Yep. His first match, no pre-season, only two weeks of training. Same with Demichelis, just luck that Newcastle never scored.

I always laugh when I pack Demichelis in Fifa FUT and look at his 39 pace

Only Per has less I think

Salvadora

I think his only agent is his mom right now, believe it or not.

Apparently he won't sign a contract extension, and with his contract due to expire next June, we are pretty keen on selling him.
What is your opinion on him? Could he be what Arsenal are missing in midfield?

Mac_Lane

What is your opinion on him? Could he be what Arsenal are missing in midfield?

Well I never quite understood all the hype surrounding him. He's quite good yeah, but he is far from a player like Verratti.

Plus he and his mother are always complaining about his supposed lack of play time, but considering his young age and the squad that we have he should consider himself lucky to have played that much.

Great, FCK vs Leverkusen is tomorrow. Will watch
Athletic vs Napoli too, should be good, will watch on replay

Wednesday matches are very lame

Nicolai Jørgensen, the former Leverkusen player, is out... Which is sad, he's the one player who could create something out of nothing and make a surprise. Right now we're just fucked, wont even be fun to watch.

Mr Cola

Does LvG have any history of shaming the people in charge if he is unhappy with them? I like to think if he wants something, doesnt get it, he will be the same with them as he is the players.

Mac_Lane

Does LvG have any history of shaming the people in charge if he is unhappy with them? I like to think if he wants something, doesnt get it, he will be the same with them as he is the players.

I think Dugarry still hates him for the way he treated him back when he was coaching Barça.

Dugarry said that Van Gaal "persecuted him" and Laurent Blanc called him "inhumane". So yeah Van Gaal is kind of an asshole I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom