• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Sounding like Hockaday gonna be sacked any moment now, deffo before Wednesday

HAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Oh god my sides

halp me

DAVEY BOY

I'm sure Wedward is on the phone to Sir Chips Keswick right now.

pahahahaha

Well connected the Arsenal fans on here

Christ

I'll tell you what England didn't need is an ageing midfielder slowing walking around Brazil passing sideways and then bombing balls to nobody

He's England's best DM for a system where we couldn't afford to play a DM who's not actually much good at defending

Maddox

Liverpool's title challenge was an amazing time to be alive this year. Bitter snipes from Arsenal and Utd fans don't change that. The big wins vs Everton, Arsenal, the 3-2 vs City... They were magic.

True dat, even around the city, i don't hear any Liverpool fans going on about the slip or the palace defeat. Everyone just looks at it as one of those things that happens, there was never any expectation of us. I was just in awe of the manner in which we played every week and how entertaining we were.

WJD

My FPL has been apocalyptically bad so far.

Watching Arsenal crumble under the slightest gram of pressure is helping take away some of that disappointment though.

dc89

I imagine it is, because you get less of these soul crushing days when you realise your team are shit.

Thankfully I support Liverpool Football Club who employ Brendan Rodgers who can set his team up for any opposition, which is why we've gone from seventh place to title challengers in 18 months.

Meanwhile you've been the same old Arsenal for almost a decade.

Sanchez must be dizzy.

Bring Ospina on.

<3 you Arnold

Suen

I don't even know what we're doing anymore. I'm watching the game almost every second and I don't understand what the fuck we're doing. Can someone explain what we're doing Arse-GAF?

omgkitty

If we're gonna lose this, I hope Everton put a few more past us so Wenger buys some more players. That's about the only thing that ever gets him to spend.

wedward

Ramsey has been crap since the start of the season.

Wilshere and Ramsey don't play well together.

Ozil looks hungover.

Ox kicks the ball and runs fast.

Defense is a mess.

The fact that we have flamini playing says it all really.

We need three signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom