• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Arsenal should sign Eto'o.

I'd take him at this point.

Biggest concern for me is you watch this team and it isn't clear what they are trying to do.

You watch Liverpool or Chelsea and it's very clear what their managers have instructed each player to do.

This looks like Wemger just told them to go out there and have fun.

FuturusX

I know it's not an entirely popular opinion, but Ozil is a class player. Great technical ability and wonderful vision. He just doesn't have the belly for a fight. When the going gets tough he goes into a shell.

I still think he can be a success. He's undeniably a good player.

phaze

I don't even know what we're doing anymore. I'm watching the game almost every second and I don't understand what the fuck we're doing. Can someone explain what we're doing Arse-GAF?

We're ushering in a new era. An peaceful era without CL so that Arsenal fans can have an entire week to recover before next game and all that entails for them.

Abraxas

Has anything, i mean anything, come off for arsenal? Even a passage of play, or a one-two. Next game we should play zelalem, or hayden or something.

I don't even know anymore.

I know it's not an entirely popular opinion, but Ozil is a class player. Great technical ability and wonderful vision. He just doesn't have the belly for a fight. When the going gets tough he goes into a shell.

Yeah

If he was just an extra cog in an already well-functioning machine, he'd be boss imo

3Sixty

At least Giroud shoots.

Of course it would be fair to be that good looking and be really good at football so the lord taketh away

Hixx

Fucking hell this pizza is DESTROYING me. Had to stop after 1 slice and go and get a pint of milk
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Was panting like a dog.

Nearly, Giroud. Rolled it well.

Fry

I feel more secure if Arsenal lose this since we play City on monday.

But we can definitely take something out of that game.

Perhaps at a side that need a game changer less

GorillaJu

We're ushering in a new era. An peaceful era without CL so that Arsenal fans can have an entire week to recover before next game and all that entails for them.

You know stats show that teams actually play slightly better than average on the next league game after a CL fixture?

Fucking hell this pizza is DESTROYING me. Had to stop after 1 slice and go and get a pint of milk
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Was panting like a dog.

Nearly, Giroud. Rolled it well.

I'm getting Dominos tonight. Got the house to myself so I'm gonna go fucking mental and play Dota and Diablo all night. If things gets really crazy, I'll watch Match of the Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom