• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen a more obvious offside decision.

offside.gif

Not really the problem though. They have been fine. Jack Rambo and flamini are getting run over and offering nothing. Back line a mess.

Jack Rambo flamini and ox are all in their preferred positions. What is their excuse?

Your defense is bad and the more worrying bit, but at the same time why play them out of position? Isn't Ramsey playing slightly more advanced than if he had Ozil in front of him? Alexis has the least touches out of your entire attack. I would think you would want a dangerous player like him to see more of the ball.

omgkitty

Get Campbell on for the Spectre

Giroud on for Wilshere

-------------Flam-----------------
-----Ramsey----Ox------------
Sanchez----------------Campbell
-------------Grioud-------------------

I'd take Ramsey or Ox off. Wilshere has been better than both, but we can't play Ramsey on Wednesday, so I'd rather take someone off who can play then. Would like to see what Campbell could do though.

same old arsene unfortunately. dont know if giroud could make difference if he gets subbed on

He'll give them an option to send it into the box early, and won't let Everton just camp on the 18 yard line while Arsenal try and figure out how to get closer to goal

Everton are playing too deep and compact for Sanchez to use his pace and get in behind

Barzul

I imagine it is, because you get less of these soul crushing days when you realise your team are shit.

Thankfully I support Liverpool Football Club who employ Brendan Rodgers who can set his team up for any opposition, which is why we've gone from seventh place to title challengers in 18 months.

Meanwhile you've been the same old Arsenal for almost a decade.

Sanchez must be dizzy.

Bring Ospina on.
It's also why you conceded 3 goals in less than 20 minutes to Crystal Palace.

Abraxas

We need to lock it up at the back. Whether we draw a lose, we simply can't concede again.

Very disappointed. Wenger has sent the players out to lose in this formation. Ramsey and wilshere have been dire, and Ozil has been marked out of the game.

Lukaku will most likely grab another one, with and Alexis consolation on 85.

Suen

Arsenal killed my hope in 45 min. We can't even beat Everton, might as well prepare getting raped by Lolerpool, Chowsea and Manchester Shitty.

Plasma

Banned
You rate him?

I've only watched him a few times and he looks pretty solid, I think he'd be a good 3rd choice and add a bit of presence and PL experience to our back line. Plus his contract runs out at the end of the year and it doesn't look like he wants to sign another one so I doubt he would cost that much.

GorillaJu

Liverpool's title challenge was an amazing time to be alive this year. Bitter snipes from Arsenal and Utd fans don't change that. The big wins vs Everton, Arsenal, the 3-2 vs City... They were magic.

Arnie

It's also why you conceded 3 goals in less than 20 minutes to Crystal Palace.

Oh I thought you were referring to a consistent pattern, such as Arsenal's inability to beat a top team away from home. Not an isolated game where we were chasing goal difference as part of a title challenge.

Sorry if I - and others - misunderstood.

It's just you didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Suen

So will we spend more money now and buy Cavani, even though it's the defense fucking everything up in this game?

wedward

Ultimately the issue is this squad is too flimsy to play the way Wenger wants.

Imagine this squad vs a good team like Chelsea or City.

Going to get smashed.

3 signings.

Meier

Alexis off is a bit of a strange decision IMO. He looked pretty up for it, surely Wilshere or one of the others would have been more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom