• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
If Illarramendi is sold they'll certainly loose huge money on that deal. But the fees for Ozil last summer and now ADM are incredible business considering who they've replaced them with.

And United in the Japan kits.

This intro music is amazing with no commentary.

Fergie

Banned
hLJuR79.jpg

dc89

€90m + add ons is crazy money especially considering he doesn't really fit in Van Gaals wingback system.

Woodward needs to sign a big name. Anyone will do at any price.

Why do United have Woodward doing what he's doing? Why not get a DoF? Say what you want, but Txiki has been awesome at City. The new deals, the leaner contracts including Aguero taking a cut in pay.

Gurthang

Banned
no its not a genius move

di maria fit into the system we had very well, there was no need to sell him until madrid bought james

perez bought james cause he can sell shirts more than di maria and definitely more marketable

however, that doesn't help us win matches

we won champions league last year with di maria, without him, we have slim to none chances of repeating as champs

Pls. Our chances are not slim. It took quite a bit of time for Carlo to find the right system last year and I am sure he can do it again this year with our new players.

Labadal

Adam Johnson sick, not playing.
Ben Davies did not play.

On bench:
Steven Naismith 9 points
Andre Wisdom 8 points

#FantasyPremierLuck

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Of Clev and Fletcher, who you think was told to be positive in the CM position? I foresee no attacking sense in either.

dc89

I wish, I wish the Derby was next week or something. The things we'd do, the questions we'd raise the shells of humans we'd leave behind.

SHarris78

Its one of lifes great mysteries how Chris Smalling is a regular starter for Man Utd, the only thing hes got going for him is that hes quite tall.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its one of lifes great mysteries how Chris Smalling is a regular starter for Manu Utd, the only thing hes got going for him is that hes quite tall.

In fairness you can say this about everyone who isnt Mata, De Gea, Rooney and RvP in this team/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom