• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for that. Just needed something to get us into the game.

We need quality deeper on the pitch. Nobody is setting tempo or showing composure back there. Maybe drop Mata a bit deeper and get him to pass it.

Wilbur

Banned
Thank god for that. Just needed something to get us into the game.

We need quality deeper on the pitch. Nobody is setting tempo or showing composure back there. Maybe drop Mata a bit deeper and get him to pass it.

Innit. Fletch is hospital right now. Doing fuck all.

Good cross from TV

GQman2121

Banned
Shit, of course he scores as soon as I drop him from fantasy. Awful defending. Valencia is obviously going to drop the shoulder and cross low with his right.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Shit, of course he scores as soon as I drop him from fantasy. Awful defending. Valencia is obviously going to drop the shoulder and cross low with his right.

I know, its literally all he can do.

damn we're gonna have 2 kids in the back w/ Phil Jones leading them. what can go wrong?

o-PHIL-JONES-FACES-facebook.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Where's Full Metal Giak? At least send us his body so he can have a proper burial you cunts

I am not fit to talk midfields with you. It's an entirely different language. Here is a sample of our understanding of each other.

You were MEANT TO take the Abysswalker and win him/us a CL ;_;

Arnie

At a pub by Notting Hill carnival.

Don't really get the 3-5-2. You don't control the match and there's loads of space around the fullback positions.

Sunderland have looked good.

Blablurn

EPL is such a massive league. So much money. I admire them. I hope we'll be there too some day.

But for now I'm glad my favourite British team of choice Manchester United is leading away in Sunderland.

Glory

Glory

Man Utd

Cyport

Don't really get the 3-5-2. You don't control the match and there's loads of space around the fullback positions.

How's the carnival? Going there tomorrow for the first time

Scum

2-2. Paderborn, pls.

I don't think Man Utd have the midfield at the mo for a 4-3-3.

pulga

Banned
10.00 am: Di Maria touches down in Manchester Airport
10.45 am: ADMs convoy begins making its way towards the Aon Training Complex.
11.30 am: THE CONVOY VEERS RIGHT
11.33 am: ITS HEADING TOWARDS CARRINGTON, THE OTHER ONE!

95559.jpg

Imagine the meltdowns. What a time to be alive.

Walshy

Does Gaal have some Magath training schedules, or why are they all dropping like flies?
That Raymond Verheijen went off on LvG the other week about the Shaw injury.

Says LVG does double sessions in training and are usually really intense, hence the amount of injuries that United are having.

Said it was the same in Holland's WC preparation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom