• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiggyRob

He wants to play 4-3-3 but we don't have the players right now. No natural left back, right back and shit central midfielders.

That's not it (apart from the shit central midfielders), we've got Rafael and Shaw - the problem is that LVG wants to play all of Mata, RVP and Rooney in their best positions, when really he should be picking one of RVP and Rooney instead.

You need Dembele, Blind, Di Maria and Benatia for that 4-3-3 to work.

We need those even for a 352

oJoRZ21.png

Take you pick for player positions. Carrick instead of Fletcher when he is back

L1NETT

You really want SUnderland to push for all three but when you bring on Bridcutt and Jordi Gomez.....

Gotta be a Set piece or United mistake

WJD

I think Rooney's been terrible. Constantly lost the ball or made poor decisions.

Blackett and very few glimpses from Welbeck in the ten minutes he's been on.

you would

I think he's been fine and kept the ball relatively well. Main criticism is that he hasn't been in attacking positions enough but... no one has.

iuuk

Imagine this PSV team WITH an useful player like Guadrado, instead of Hiljemark/Hendrix.

Amazing.

Would still need some good defensive backs though, it's not as if Ajax didn't create any chances. Willems/Tamata weren't all that great defensively (i.e. bad).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It genuinely doesnt look like we even want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom