• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever been to Turkey?

I have, but never got to go to the hell part. :(

b7cH3FR.jpg

XUtjnwx.jpg

Against who?

Leverkusen

King_Moc

Banned
Arsenal will breeze through tonight.

Will probably miss that match but I'm definitely watching the Supercup.

Just had two paracetamol with a beer. Am I dead? Bungie?

I think the paracetamol / alcohol thing is something of an urban myth. I think it's only an issue if you drink enough to damage your liver, at which point you'll definitely die, rather than just might die. Or something like that.

You may or may not wish to look into it further before getting blind drunk though.

Hixx

Arsenal, Napoli, Reading and Derby @ 13/1.

Betting on the Championship is silly but there's not enough CL games
LLShC.gif

omgkitty

That's actually really interesting.

Wonder if that (partly) makes clubs second guess chasing English players.

IDK it seems to make teams just pay a shit ton more money. Arsenal seem to rarely go for players at other English clubs unless it's young talent (Chambers, Walcott, Ox) or desperation (Arteta).

Barzul

Don't know if I believe that.

We've done most of our business without the qualification. It has a lot to do with when players are available, when clubs want to sell, etc.

Probably not but you never know.

Hate these games.

Well with the additional security of confirmed CL, we could go even bigger. We really haven't really spent anywhere close to how much we could in this window. Someone did the math and we were still looking at a 65m surplus in our transfer budget.

omgkitty

Well with the additional security of confirmed CL, we could go even bigger. We really haven't really spent anywhere close to how much we could in this window. Someone did the math and we were still looking at a 65m surplus in our transfer budget.

That's enough for Cavani and Manolas. IDK we very well could have a player waiting for us to qualify before joining.

Mussis still not starting.

Claudemir starting.

Why wont you just kill me Ståle, JUST DO IT, instead of trying to slowly and painfully end my life.

Manager

Jackson :lol

22 mins ago sporting confirm it

9 mins ago: "deal not done yet" says jamie

Always shit done with 3rd party, even if Sporting are done. With Mangala I think City were "first" in England to directly negotiate with a third party without going directly through the parent club, FA was following them in every step. Maybe similar here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder how happy Gaal will look int he press photos shaking Rojo's hand, maybe a twinge of "this is what they left me" in his eyes.

pulga

Banned
Is it wrong if I ask some of you to throw the Ice Bucket challenge my way if my intentions are to nominate some hot babes?
wtzgU.gif

throw it my way

Feorax

I've finally given up on AC IV: Black Flag. I so wanted it to be the return to the series best like 2 and Brotherhood, but it's dogshit. It was all lies

And the naval stuff is still unadulterated arse.

Need to not be suckered into buying Unity now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom