• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

x6Kh6cF.png

FuturusX

BBC said:
Arsenal could have had an easier tie, but their record in Champions League qualifying is, well, perfect.

In 12 ties the Gunners have never been held, eliminating Dinamo Zagreb (2006-07), Sparta Prague (2007-08), FC Twente (2008-09), Celtic (2009-10), Udinese (2011-12) and Fenerbahce last season.

They made light work of fellow Turks Fenerbahce last August, picking up a 3-0 victory in Istanbul before wrapping things up with a 2-0 win at the Emirates,

In fact, Arsenal have scored eight goals in the course of their last two games in Istanbul. Easy?

Nothing to worry about Arsenal GAF?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Sherwood missed out on the Palace job

bububu dat win percentage

Salvadora

Dean says we're going to go big if we qualify for the CL. Ozil type deal in the offing? Hope it's someone like Falcao. He's clearly available. Fingers crossed for a Besiktas trashing, Ramsey hattrick, he's due one.
Don't know if I believe that.

We've done most of our business without the qualification. It has a lot to do with when players are available, when clubs want to sell, etc.
Nothing to worry about Arsenal GAF?
Probably not but you never know.

Hate these games.

Arnie

Arsenal will breeze through tonight.

Will probably miss that match but I'm definitely watching the Supercup.

Just had two paracetamol with a beer. Am I dead? Bungie?

Horseress

Hey Horseress.

For many, the first step is a fitness programme and it totally works. But for everyone that succeeds just like that, many fail and get discouraged.

My personal experience is that safest first step is working on your diet and your general mentality around it. A diet change makes a huge impact in your fitness, weight and overall health. Own that chapter of your life.

Then you incorporate exercise. The 2 together become an explosive mix.

I know man, but it's soooo hard to keep a straight diet. I'm already eating considerably less than a few months ago, but I need to eat healthier as well. But you're 100% right, I need to regulate my diet and then start a fitness program, thanks for the advice

LAM09

Arsenal will breeze through tonight.

Will probably miss that match but I'm definitely watching the Supercup.

Just had two paracetamol with a beer. Am I dead? Bungie?

I don't think they will BREEZE through tonight. Besiktas aren't as bad as you think.

Blablurn

I know man, but it's soooo hard to keep a straight diet. I'm already eating considerably less than a few months ago, but I need to eat healthier as well. But you're 100% right, I need to regulate my diet and then start a fitness program, thanks for the advice

do you eat sweets?

RiggyRob

Evening all.

What a shit start to the season - top 5 all win, Everton draw, and United lose at home. 7th place fucking confirmed.

Has getting Rojo and shipping off Nani been officially confirmed?

Evening all.

What a shit start to the season - top 5 all win, Everton draw, and United lose at home. 7th place fucking confirmed.

Has getting Rojo and shipping off Nani been officially confirmed?

Yes.

Please don't write us off after one game. You'll feel better for it.

mellz

Tolga Zengin(GK) (C)
İsmail Köybaşı
Franco
Ersan Gülüm
Ramon Motta
Veli Kavlak
Oğuzhan Özyakup
Necip Uysal
Ba
Olcay Şahan
Mustafa Pektemek

Szczęsny(GK)
Debuchy
Koscielny
Monreal
Chambers
Arteta(C)
Wilshere
Ramsey
Santi Cazorla
Giroud
Alexis Sánchez

€10m up front. €5m in December and €5m in July.

Woodward, you have done so well. Bravo.

fuck off horse i am not deleting my post

Jarnet87

Good for Nani. I hope he can regain some confidence and start to play good football so they can buy him on a permanent deal. His United career is over, thanks for (some) of the memories.

Rojo, Blind on deadline day, and Strootman in January. The battle for Europa has never been tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom