• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Insanity is the business. If you don't think you can manage it, start with T-25. It's by the same guy but is more of a beginners programme.

It will still destroy you mind, but more gently.

Blablurn

Finished the Guardiola book.

Even though Chelsea basically begged him to come it sounds like Bayern was the only one who truly had a chance.

It's cute that AC Milan tried to get him lol.

Ferguson advised Pep not to enter talks with Chelsea because the risk of getting seduced would have been too high haha.

Salvadora

Sanogo has retweeted that Cesc tweet from 2011 that said he's always a gunner :lol.

He's going to be such a laugh in the coming years.

jts

...hate me...
Finished the Guardiola book.

Even though Chelsea basically begged him to come it sounds like Bayern was the only one who truly had a chance.

It's cute that AC Milan tried to get him lol.

Ferguson advised Pep not to enter talks with Chelsea because the risk of getting seduced would have been too high haha.
Mourinho would go nuts. What a shame that didn't happen.

jts

...hate me...
Sanogo has retweeted that Cesc tweet from 2011 that said he's always a gunner :lol.

giphy.gif

Cesc is Harrelson.
Money is trophies. And money.

GQman2121

Banned

Well he has a lot of free time today seeing as how he didn't travel with the team for their CL game in Turkey. That's his present reality in 2014.

jts

...hate me...
Mourinho wanted to go to United but they rejected him.

Chelsea wanted Guardiola so badly but had to settle for a second choice, Mourinho.

Poor Mourinho :(

I no, rite.

Wonder if he would try to make his way to City or Liverpool.

source In this???
heard it from Einstein ESPN last friday, Cadena Cope back in June think it was Paco Gonzalez but I cant remember, Maldini during an off the record talk during the WC, and last but not least Bronzetti for Radio 1. And Ciro Lopez said someone important was about to get axed days before the final.

dc89

Barcelona's vice-president Jordi Mestre has made an official announcement regarding the figures involved in Luis Suárez's move from Liverpool. The deal with the English team was done at €81 million and the Uruguayan forward's release clause at Barcelona is €200 million.

Mestre was keen to stress that the 'Azulgranas' had bargained to agree a price lower than the release clause that Suárez had with Liverpool (€95 million), which he was personally very pleased about.

The Barcelona executive also confirmed that negotiations with Liverpool began before the World Cup and therefore before Suárez's bite on Giorgio Chiellini.

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/19/en/football/barcelona/1408468588.html

Yikes!!! €81m.

jts

...hate me...
I'll read more about it, thanks for the tips, need to stop being a fat ass and do something for myself
Hey Horseress.

For many, the first step is a fitness programme and it totally works. But for everyone that succeeds just like that, many fail and get discouraged.

My personal experience is that safest first step is working on your diet and your general mentality around it. A diet change makes a huge impact in your fitness, weight and overall health. Own that chapter of your life.

Then you incorporate exercise. The 2 together become an explosive mix.

Feorax

Liverpool "ITKs" are a very special breed.

They're the ultimate anti-muppets, desperate to piss on anyone being optimistic. It's hillarious.

GQman2121

Banned
Sanogo transcends realities.

He is everything and nothing.

The alpha and the omega.
http://i.minus.com/ibnEgLcQB4sN3w.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

He is a lot of fun, I'll give him that. I'm actually going to the local Gunners pub to watch the game today too. Should be interesting. Besiktas are no pushovers.

jts

...hate me...
International job. Got to get that World Cup win on his CV.

He said a long while ago that he would retire from clubs not very old* and would take the helm of Portugal.

Hell, at some point in Real Madrid he wanted to double as Portugal's interim coach. Of course he got cock blocked by Florentino.

*by then, he was probably still thinking he would win the UCL every other year or something.

Barzul

Dean says we're going to go big if we qualify for the CL. Ozil type deal in the offing? Hope it's someone like Falcao. He's clearly available. Fingers crossed for a Besiktas trashing, Ramsey hattrick, he's due one.

L1NETT

Pickford, Darby, McArdle, Davies, Sheehan, Liddle, Kennedy, Knott, Morais, Mclean, Hanson

No Clarke. No Bennett. No Yeates. Bummer

1-0 Crawley, Mcleod the scorer. Would take a point.

Tc91

BvazlHLIUAEG3-B.png:large

Sporting @Sporting_CP · 4m
Da venda de Marcos Rojo para o Man.Utd, 9M€ irão para a construcção do nosso Pavilhão. #SportingCP

Sporting @Sporting_CP · 6m
Bem-vindo a casa, @luisnani! #NaniVoltou

mellz

Rafael Cabral(GK)
Britos
Maggio
Koulibaly
Albiol
Callejón
Jorginho
Hamšík(C)
Gargano
Higuaín
Insigne

Gorka Iraizoz(GK)
Laporte
Balenziaga
Beñat
A. Iturraspe
De Marcos
Susaeta
Rico
Gurpegi(C)
Muniain
Aritz Aduriz

dc89

@RafaelH117
OFFICIAL: Marcos Rojo joins Manchester United and Nani is loaned to Sporting Lisbon for one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom