• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
What the fuck? I'm dreaming right? I'm going to wake up sweating bullets, only to realise it was just a nightmare and the game hasn't started yet...RIGHT?!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
How the fuck does Van Gaal make a bunch of Eredivisie players reach 3rd place in the World Cup but have United lose to a 3rd Division team?

Clegg

I'll say it again. It's not only the formation that's the problem. Have the squad is complete garbage, lacking in confidence an drive. Doesn't stop me from being disgusted, but also shows us how much work needs to be done.

Barzul

Bv_eMuoIAAAnwQG.jpg

King_Moc

Banned
did everyone see how 3-5-2 fucked us over in that attack from losing to ball to the goal?

did everyone see how 3-5-2 fucked us over in that attack from losing to ball to the goal?

I was told during the world cup that he was a tactical genius.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'll say it again. It's not only the formation that's the problem. Have the squad is complete garbage, lacking in confidence an drive. Doesn't stop me from being disgusted, but also shows us how much work needs to be done.

Zero fighting spirit

Fucking bin every single one on the pitch right now

Bin Chicha in Torino tho aye

doicare

They've brought it all on themselves. Not buying enough good players, not having a proper system, not bringing on their academy players well enough. Utd are a rich club with a huge reputation.

Their current situation was brought on by themselves.
Not really, there isn't a single club in the world that could properly deal with having the number of players United have had injured already this season. Just for shits and giggles the list of injured players so far has been:
Shaw
Rafael
Smalling
Evans
Herrera
Fellaini
Lingard
Anderson
Carrick
Valencia
Van Persie
Welbeck