• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

phaze

hard to be physical when your body doesn't have a physical form

KuGsj.gif

Sanogo just why would you do that ,,,

moai

sanchez move to arsenal was brilliant. there are so many bad players on the squad (that sanogo is laughable, tv here is destroying him) that he wont be criticized as much as in barcelona, his confidence will be at maximum levels here.

Esch

Banned
for the love of god please loan Sanogo out to somewhere in the Bundesliga or Eredivisie, see what becomes of him, and buy a real forward pls

Our passing is absolutely terrible. Has been for the past couple years. Suspect it has something to do with the total lack of positional discipline.

There is no fluidity in our passing because nobody knows where anyone is going to be. Players are allowed to go wherever they please.

+1

Salvadora

Yes because I'm making a snap judgment and not at all basing his play over the last 8-10 months into it
dwgirIQ.png
I'm assuming you are because you couldn't possibly have watched him over the last 8-10 months and came to that conclusion.

He is a "complete" midfielder and was one of the players of the season last year.

L1NETT

I know all the talk will be about Arsenal but more credit needs to go to Leicester

Up till now they have been really good. Impressive stuff.

Top Bottom