• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

L1NETT

Love the shift Ulloa puts in too

good player

Risk taking a player good in championship to Prem like but seems to be working out.

For every Beckford and all that

avaya

I would actually prefer we just walk off the pitch against Arabia and the Chavs, would take the 3-0 immediate penalty scoreline rather than the 5 or 6 goal thrashings that will surely happen.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I would actually prefer we just walk off the pitch against Arabia and the Chavs, would take the 3-0 immediate penalty scoreline rather than the 5 or 6 goal thrashings that will surely happen.

I'd like this, please

wedward

Our passing is absolutely terrible. Has been for the past couple years. Suspect it has something to do with the total lack of positional discipline.

There is no fluidity in our passing because nobody knows where anyone is going to be. Players are allowed to go wherever they please.

K1LLER7

Hernandez to Madrid would be a weird move. Not a bad sub/back up striker to come off the bench.

Plus he'll sell shirts for Madrid so it's a Florentino buy.

Barzul

Our passing is absolutely terrible. Has been for the past couple years. Suspect it has something to do with the total lack of positional discipline.

There is no fluidity in our passing because nobody knows where anyone is going to be. Players are allowed to go wherever they please.
Bingo. Too many players with freedom of movement.

Wilbur

Banned
Wenger is the most predictable manager in the league :lol

Team play the same way every week. Doesn't make subs until the 80th minute. Every time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

tbf to your club, you did hire some 'proven' German doctors this time

Top Bottom