• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

shiroryu

Contrast between us and Pool, Chels and City never been starker. Even if we get a jammy win today, it's not enough to take us past 4th.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We play Leicester next righ? They have more than enough to worry our defence :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Campbell didn't go in... Just sell him to us wenger you fucker, clearly you don't want him :(

Hixx

I'm assuming you are because you couldn't possibly have watched him over the last 8-10 months and came to that conclusion.

He is a "complete" midfielder and was one of the players of the season last year.

Why the fuck could I have not?

-

That pass from the Leicester player when they were 2 on 1...

Salvadora

Why the fuck could I have not?.
Because he literally has everything.

Killer in front of goal, creatively very gifted, great passer, non-stop engine, defensively solid ( good tackler), etc.

I'm genuinely curious where you see the weakness in his game.

avaya

If we score a last minute winner he will rely on his usual bullshit "Mental strength" excuse to brush over the typically shit performance.

confuziz

Banned
OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 44s

3 - Feyenoord have scored only three goals in their first four Eredivisie games, their worst start since 1991/92. Limited.

No Pelle/Guidetti this year. All hope is lost for Feyenoord :lol

Top Bottom