• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

leadbelly

Banned
Well am sure he is getting the £100K he was asking for.

I was thinking perhaps he is being paid better wages. Not sure if it is 100K, but I' m sure Chelsea offered him better wages. Surely as a footballer though, you'd be better off going to the team you have more chance of getting football.

He would have an even bigger chance of starting if he stayed at QPR! He said several times though that he wants to try and see if he can win an European trophy and such, and this is about his last chance. I think he feels like he can at the very least become a second choice striker over Drogba and also get quite a few matches considering Costa's injuries and just the fact he will need rest.

This is true, but considering Arsenal's options, with Olivier Giroud as first choice, I think he would have a better chance of competing for a place.

GQman2121

Banned
Sanogo is not ready for this level. He just doesn't have it. He's like a first day draft pick for the Buffalo Bills. A bust. And I realize literally zero of you will get that comparison, but it's not good.

Top Bottom