• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

raven777

Bwd0ThHCAAAD4ol.jpg:large

looool

wait is this real?

omgkitty

AlexChaffer: Junge Welt - a Berlin based daily newspaper - is reporting that Arsenal have activated Klaas Jan-Huntelaar's £12.75m release clause.

Please be true!

Zabojnik

1 good thing of signing Fatcao is that it will provide a kick up the ass to RVP and Rooney. They both were slacking and knew they are automatic starters which is never a good mentality. Fatcao will be proper competition for those 2.

ACL. Falcao's finished at top level.

Zaccardo is a worldwide trend on Twitter right now, lmao. What a cunt.

See Galliani, this is what happens when you give over-the-hill players inflated, cushy contracts. Impossible to get rid of them.

Yen

@JamesOlley 1m
Borini's deal to #QPR: Fee agreed with #lfc - £10m rising to £13m - but wages the issue. Player wants £90k-a-wk. Club offered £58k so far.

Everything makes sense now.

Bloody hell. I find it hard to believe that he's on much more than £40k as it is.

L1NETT

So, I come back from laundry, and I see someone calling Wenger a child molesting CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT.

What the fuck did I miss?

Moronic fans losing their shit about their manager doing something for charity whilst their club signs a good young English striker

Apart from that, not a huge amount

4 hours left or so.

The only answer anyone can give is

"Why not"?

There is no specific reason folk call him that?

Andy Green ‏@andersred 1m

Let's be clear @ManUtd makes c. £130m in profit before interest each year. Interest is now down to c. £20m. That's £100m available each year

I hope we pay Falcao £400k per week just to piss people off.

EmiPrime

If the Welbeck thing happens I am delighted.

Talented young English player who seems to keep himself out of the papers.

Still fear nothing will happen though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"Certainly when you mention the name "Jermain Defoe" one or two Leicester fans show up".

Never change sky

RiggyRob

Wenger won't buy good players because they'll block the development of his own young players, you really think he's going to develop another club's player for them?

Sanogo, Sanchez, Theo, Podolski ahead of him in the pecking order.

Welbeck will play games. On the wing.
Podolski hasn't left yet? Hmm. Well, I still think he'd be the second real striker behind Sanogo, but I might be wrong about how Wenger would use Walcott and Podolski.

Because Wenger's so good with squad rotation?

After he's run Giroud and Sanogo into the ground, Welbeck's will step up.

Top Bottom