• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Lightning

Banned
If the Welbeck thing happens I am delighted.

Talented young English player who seems to keep himself out of the papers.

Still fear nothing will happen though.
If it's a permanent deal I'm happy. If it's a loan he can rot rather than give a United player game time.

falco at carrington

Xy69AnC.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Tom @FourFourTom
Remy was £8.5m. Balotelli, £16m. Mandzukic, £17m. None were deemed good enough value, yet Arsenal will pay £17m for Danny fucking Welbeck.

leadbelly

Banned
Welbeck doesn't score enough, but he is actually a decent signing for Arsenal. He has pace and strength and is able to hold the ball up.

dc89

I am also told that City expect no incoming transfers tonight.
@stubrennanMEN

Yup. Negredo going and no replacement :(

EmiPrime

If it's a permanent deal I'm happy. If it's a loan he can rot rather than give a United player game time.

That I can agree with.

If it's permanent I think he can become something quite special with us. I definitely prefer him to Remy and I don't think he gets injured very often either.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United demand Cleveley deal be permanent

IceBurn Clev

Tom @FourFourTom
Remy was £8.5m. Balotelli, £16m. Mandzukic, £17m. None were deemed good enough value, yet Arsenal will pay £17m for Danny fucking Welbeck.

Aaaahahahahahahaha

Balotelli 16m
Danny Welbeck 17m

I can't even hold all these lols. Best transfer window EVER.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Welbeck doesn't score enough, but he is actually a decent signing for Arsenal. He has pace and strength and is able to hold the ball up.

so he's good at everything humanly possible except finishing

which is kinda what they're looking for

shiroryu

Moronic fans losing their shit about their manager doing something for charity whilst their club signs a good young English striker

Apart from that, not a huge amount

4 hours left or so.

There is no specific reason folk call him that?

Yeah, ashamed of some Arsenal "fans" really

Chipotle

If those numbers for Falcao's wages are true that works out T nearly £34 for every minute of the week.

He earns enough for a new car in the time it takes to sleep over night.

He could pay my annual rent in the time it takes to watch a film.

He could get a PS4 in the time it takes for his morning shit.

Crikey.

Lightning

Banned
Tom @FourFourTom
Ballotelli is an absolute twat. Missed a trick with Mandzukic though. Would have loved him at Arsenal.

Welbeck sitting quietly in a room at Arsenal as they desperately try to find someone to buy instead of him.

LEtting negredo go and not having a replacement is such a bad move from us, Txiki pls :(

Even fucking Guidetti is going too!

Zabojnik

If those numbers for Falcao's wages are true that works out T nearly £34 for every minute of the week.

He earns enough for a new car in the time it takes to sleep over night.

He could pay my annual rent in the time it takes to watch a film.

He could get a PS4 in the time it takes for his morning shit.

Crikey.

image.php

Top Bottom