• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

shiroryu

As long as Welbeck can actually pass the ball back rather than have it clank off his shins and keep center backs occupied, he's better than Sanogo.

H1PSTER

"U wot m8?"

5zOiaoT.png

L1NETT

Welbeck hasn't scored in over eight hours of football m8s

But he'll obvs score more than Sanogo

Yeah Sanogo is banging em in for Arsenal

Beside the fact he's never scored for them, in what 15 odd appearances

If people are gonna say Yaya Sanogo is a better all round footballer than Welbeck than go for it. But it's not true. Sanogo is nowhere near ready for regular first team action

Chipotle

My friend worked with Welbeck's dad a couple of years ago doing care/support work. Apparently he's lovely. For his dad alone I think he should stay.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Strange to be a man utd fan atm, we appear to have gone full retard.

How the hell are we ever going to keep a clean sheet?

Simply put, 2 years with a terrible Fifa squad is unacceptable, Fifa 15 comes out in 22 days and Woodward has fixed the issue.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
#freecampbell

in other news, rumours that Arsenal reached a deal with Sporting for William Carvalho, any truth to that?

RiggyRob

Whoa hey, if it's going to be a permanent move Welbeck can go to Sunderland or Hull, no need giving Arsenal a striker they can develop to our own detriment.

Walshy

Yeah Sanogo is banging em in for Arsenal

Beside the fact he's never scored for them, in what 15 odd appearances

If people are gonna say Yaya Sanogo is a better all round footballer than Welbeck than go for it. But it's not true. Sanogo is nowhere near ready for regular first team action
Yep. Sanogo really needs a loan, he reminds me of N'Gog atm.

BTW, hopefully we can sign Dele Alli before the end of the window, you've sold me on him

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sky, its always a bad idea, you always do it

No sympathy

Batongen

Banned
Went past Loftus Road on my way home from work, looked quite dead - I think it might need some more daft kids.

d6hp6yuljjf.jpg

But then all of a sudden...

BOOM

THE KING HAS ARRIVED IN HIS CAR!

xt5ejnnzs9o.jpg

I expect there to be more dubious characters waiting outside that stadium now.

jtb

Banned
Fucking nonsense. I hate to be rude, but do you actually watch Sanogo? Like, did you watch him yesterday? The only good thing he did was miskick something.

His clumsiness is overstated. He can hold the ball up, he's an aerial threat, he's got pace, he's pretty strong. I don't really care how aesthetically pleasing his game is; as far as I'm concerned, he's already better than Giroud. His game has two flaws: his finishing and his durability. I think he has it in him to be an average finisher this season with a good run of games. Durability is a huge question mark though.

Top Bottom