• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What? Never had a spring roll even?

You should correct that today.

Im on a nutritional schedule that gives me all the dietary needs I need to bulk up, its strict and planned to the hour, no time for variance.

Cola is all about developing them abs

Cola, forget about Chinese food and seeing Chinese women. Go to the nearest Korean restaurant and get some good quality food and look at a beautiful Korean wonder.

What will you be there for and how for how long?

My university got this connection with some people there, where we can go there for our internships. So yeah, will be dealing with homeless people mostly I think, although it's still kind of unclear... But I signed the papers and got everything accepted with 2 others to go there, for 6 months! My plan is to also take some diving licenses and explore some of the Islands around Cebu, which a lot of people do when they have time off there.

Dan Ryckert pls

Matt Kessler was even worse, Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W77F1cY9HJM

inky

Im on a nutritional schedule that gives me all the dietary needs I need to bulk up, its strict and planned to the hour, no time for variance.

Cola is all about developing them abs

You don't have a "cheat day"? Chinese food isn't McDonalds mate, it's generally pretty healthy.

qindarka

Banned
Qin managed to play fifa clubs on his network :eek:

Wooden can bring back the River and score all the headers

For all I complain about the internet in Australia, it is infinitely better than back in Malaysia. And I can't see the Phillipines being much better.

Blablurn

My university got this connection with some people there, where we can go there for our internships. So yeah, will be dealing with homeless people mostly I think, although it's still kind of unclear... But I signed the papers and got everything accepted with 2 others to go there, for 6 months! My plan is to also take some diving licenses and explore some of the Islands around Cebu, which a lot of people do when they have time off there.

Matt Kessler was even worse, Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W77F1cY9HJM

haha, i remember this. that was funny :D

For all I complain about the internet in Australia, it is infinitely better than back in Malaysia. And I can't see the Phillipines being much better.

I don't plan to actually game there anyway, my new laptop is not good for gaming haha. We can roleplay that Sharkeisha tore her ACL

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You don't have a "cheat day"? Chinese food isn't McDonalds mate, it's generally pretty healthy.

I had 1 cheat day in the last 10 weeks and it felt regressive, food is functional, sometimes its good but most times it serves a purpose, I dont like cooking, I have other projects and things to do, cooking sometimes makes me feel less hungry if it takes too long because I think of what I could be doing other than preparing this food and start to hate that im making food.

Also those telling me to go to restaurants and such, at least when you are cooking your mind is occupied by cooking, when you are waiting for others to cook all you can think about is how long its taking.

D_prOdigy

i love eating Chinese

iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

I had 1 cheat day in the last 10 weeks and it felt regressive, food is functional, sometimes its good but most times it serves a purpose, I dont like cooking, I have other projects and things to do, cooking sometimes makes me feel less hungry if it takes too long because I think of what I could be doing other than preparing this food and start to hate that im making food.

Also those telling me to go to restaurants and such, at least when you are cooking your mind is occupied by cooking, when you are waiting for others to cook all you can think about is how long its taking.

Take away.. call, order, pick up, eat. No time wasted.

That was true when I was 12 years old...

inky

That's really not true, in the UK anyway.

whaaaat nooooooooooooooo

Just don't ask for the fried shit or the flour based stuff. Wonton soup is healthy and filling for example. Lots of steamed chicken and veggies too. Go low on the sauces and you'll be alright.

Gotcha. I guess try it sometime before you die or something. Broaden your horizons and all that :p

Mr Cola

Take away.. call, order, pick up, eat. No time wasted.

I could make pasta in 10, takes two stirs and some sauce :3

Or gamble that someone has undercooked or served me bad food, I really really dislike other people cooking for me, I have a huge thing about food labels and making sure things are in date.

Niven

This is amazing, I wish I could be like this I feel I would be so much shape if I was!

Mr Cola

This is amazing, I wish I could be like this I feel I would be so much shape if I was!

Its genuinely not as hard as it sounds, well i suppose it could be, but the process is simple, my tenets are

*Drink only water
*Run everywhere
*Do 30m of exercise min ever day (Upped to an hour now after some time) with rest days either Saturday or Sunday depending on how Im feeling.
*With nutrition its just a matter of habit, making sure you eat at the same times each day, I have 4 meals now, up from 3 and I know I need 2600 calories to gain weight, which honestly isnt as much as you would think, I used to think it was loads but things like peanut butter add huge amounts for very little.
*Measure everything and log it, I have an excel spreadsheet of all the things I like, now its easy I just use the measuring dongle and make sure I know what 100g/50g are and you can just supplement up to reach goals.

Meier

This goal is absolutely filthy. The lead up and the pass! :O Haskar posted it in the American thread -- playmaker is Alfredo Morales, a German-American player in 2.Bundesliga.

KindDarkChrysalis.gif

Quoting this since i posted it at a weird time of night for the thread. Such a slick goal. He plays for FC Ingolstadt 04 and the scorer in the video is Stefan Lex.

Mr Cola

Do u read when u cook Cola m8?

I listen to audiobooks

Been listening to alot of Arthur Miller recently, Death of a Salesman, View from a Bridge, Glass Menagerie, all great, the performances are terrific.

For runs typically I listen to Coldplay, I have around 800 of their songs/live performances, so talented.

And I love podcasts, love them.

Pennywise

Its genuinely not as hard as it sounds, well i suppose it could be, but the process is simple, my tenets are

*Drink only water
*Run everywhere
*Do 30m of exercise min ever day (Upped to an hour now after some time) with rest days either Saturday or Sunday depending on how Im feeling.
*With nutrition its just a matter of habit, making sure you eat at the same times each day, I have 4 meals now, up from 3 and I know I need 2600 calories to gain weight, which honestly isnt as much as you would think, I used to think it was loads but things like peanut butter add huge amounts for very little.
*Measure everything and log it, I have an excel spreadsheet of all the things I like, now its easy I just use the measuring dongle and make sure I know what 100g/50g are and you can just supplement up to reach goals.
Don't overdo it mate.

I don't wanna see that picture :/
SHjwEn7.jpg

Mr Cola

Don't overdo it mate.

I don't wanna see that picture :/
SHjwEn7.jpg

Im good now, I was losing hella weight when I started because I just didnt know what I was eating, lost a stone over a month, when I finally logged my intake I was eating around 1200-1400 calories a day, now Im eating more Im gaining weight again, I hope its muscle, I need to start lifting properly and am thinking of hiring a personal trainer at the gym.

Im in this for the long haul, feel so much better and my bmi is reallly good, just want to get some good muscles in.

Yen

Seeing Cola's posts there about his diet reminds me I want to buy some of that Soylent stuff, if only so I can pretend to be an astronaut for a week.

Top Bottom