• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Blablurn

Bwh4Gm3CcAEUOlv.jpg:large

stop making good business, dortmund

Tc91

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSAY.

twice was even better. Was in stitches hHahhahah

The guy slapping the sex doll on the reporters head. The women being squashed by the guy with the doll with a pug in a coat in her hands. The little kids face when he saw the doll.

Cola's story, the comic. #deadlineday

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Interesting to see how Adnan develops this season, another one of those players that could go either way really, lots of potential, needs better decision making.

Welbeck, Cleverley, Wes Brown, John O'Shea.... I could probably make the list longer, and add Januzaj. ;)

But you used the word promising...

Welbeck sort of applies but the rest nah. May as well add the likes of Darron Gibson, Luke Chadwick, Kieran Richardson et al while you're at it if you're going to list those others.

Edit: lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wooden you were hilarious in the Falcao thread, so genuine

Ive never seen so many #truewords

The people need to know how we are raping the market :D

Wooden you were hilarious in the Falcao thread, so genuine

Ive never seen so many #truewords

The people need to know how we are raping the market :D

I knew my posts had some success when people started using SAAAAAAALT and even Wilbur started getting serious in there.

I really want a Daniel Amartey OT now though, maybe a Cornelius one as well.

Jarnet87

Cleverly gone, Ando survives the cut. Fletcher relegated to the bench for Blind. Sideways passing is dead, what a time to be alive.

Mr Cola

I'm glad he has Di Maria to learn from now.

Nice.

He has more potential than any of our youngsters, that much is in no doubt. I think he needs a long run of games to see how he can truly develop, not sure hell get that though, or maybe he will? I thought giving him the 11 shirt would make him an auto starter but that doesnt appear to be the case.

Mr Cola

So in the BBCs 5 best and worst transfers in the PL (voted for)

Henry is voted no.1 best, Ronaldo no.2 :O

That surprises me

Top Bottom