• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

United agree Fosu-Mensah deal

Manchester United agreed a deal to sign Timothy Fosu-Mensah from Ajax ahead of the transfer deadline.
The 16-year-old is a powerful defender who caught the eye at the AEGON Future Cup and is highly regarded in his homeland.

Fosu-Mensah still requires an International Transfer Certificate to be processed in order to make his debut for Paul McGuinness' Academy squad, but his versatility and ability mark him out as an excellent addition for the Reds.

YEA Let's go Timmy!

Just ordered 2 large dominos for myself

First reaction

RKHVmE3.gif

then i see

DOMINOS

KOLXsGV.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
My mind wont allow me to comprehend Falcao playing for us, surely he will get injured in a nonsensical way, I suppose the loan insures against that though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He's gonna tear it up m8. Can't wait to see him play.

Di Maria and him in a United shirt, I couldnt believe it when it actually happened v Burnely. This isnt what im used to as a United fan :3.

But I could get used to it.

0-0 QPR D:

Mr Cola

United Gaf is still reserved about 4th place right? I still think there is a good chance we will be rather low down come Christmas, a few real game changers though, hopefully that will buck the rest of them up some.

Being leaky at the back will produce some hilarious games if we learn to score.

Di Maria and him in a United shirt, I couldnt believe it when it actually happened v Burnely. This isnt what im used to as a United fan :3.

But I could get used to it.

0-0 QPR D:

I could definitely get used to it.

Falcao debut goal vs QPR. Di Maria assist.

Game ends 1-1.

YES GAAL

Randdalf

I didn't know Luke Shaw had a gaf account

You can pretty much always get a buy one get one free from Dominoes, so you can get two larges even if you're only going to eat like half of one on the night (as was the case for me). I usually then put the rest in the freezer to keep for another day (fridge if next day).

inky

Ugh, I don't even know what I'm eating today. I was supposed to go grocery shopping on Sunday so there are very few things left back home. I'll probably go buy some chicken pasta at the Italian place on my way back.

You can pretty much always get a buy one get one free from Dominoes, so you can get two even if you're only going to eat like half of one on the night (as was the case for me). I usually then put the rest in the freezer to keep for another day (fridge if next day).

Ya, Tuesday is 2x1 day at Dominos where I live.

Jarnet87

United Gaf is still reserved about 4th place right? I still think there is a good chance we will be rather low down come Christmas, a few real game changers though, hopefully that will buck the rest of them up some.

Being leaky at the back will produce some hilarious games if we learn to score.

I'll feel more confident about getting a champions league spot when van Ghaleon admits the 3-5-2 is shit and switches to 4 at the back. I've never see Johnny Evans play worse in his entire life and he is the CB we most need to lean on. Get the man back in a CB partnership where he can feel comfortable and get 2 fullbacks on the pitch and we will not look as terrible defensively.

Esch

Banned
You can pretty much always get a buy one get one free from Dominoes, so you can get two larges even if you're only going to eat like half of one on the night (as was the case for me). I usually then put the rest in the freezer to keep for another day (fridge if next day).
It was a damn joke m9

LTWheels

Asian chicks do nothing for me yet half western, half Asian ones do. Eurasian? Americasian? I dunno what you call the hybrids. My pickle gets a right tickle when I see one.

100% agree. I've found they are either either absolutely stunning or but-ugly. There is no middle ground. But when they are stunning...

Zabojnik

No Juve

Dat ambition

I can't breathe

Speaking seriously for a moment, I think Marotta did a pretty damn good job this summer, considering we decided / couldn't afford to spend too much. Marry works with what he's given and seen from this angle ...

- we're in a very solid position financially, we've pretty much balanced our figures

- we didn't sell any of our big players, maintaining last year's backbone

- we've very likely (remains to be seen, but you can already tell) improved our squad players, going from dead weights like Peluso and Isla to younger multi-rolers like Pereyra and Romulo

- we've shed quite a few years off our squad by getting rid of 30+yo players like Vucinic, Quagliarella and Peluso; and we brought in young and potentially very good players like Coman, Morata and Pereyra

- Marry and Paratici are doing a very good job managing our young players' careers all across Italy; Sturaro had a brilliant start with Genoa, same goes for Zaza, Berardi and Leali

7/10, considering the circumstances.

Speaking seriously for a moment, I think Marotta did a pretty damn good job this summer, considering we decided / couldn't afford to spend too much. Marry works with what he's given and seen from this angle ...

- we're in a very solid position financially, we've pretty much balanced our figures

- we didn't sell any of our big players, maintaining last year's backbone

- we've very likely (remains to be seen, but you can already tell) improved our squad players, going from dead weights like Peluso and Isla to younger multi-rolers like Pereyra and Romulo

- we've shed quite a few years off our squad by getting rid of 30+yo players like Vucinic, Quagliarella and Peluso; and we brought in young and potentially very good players like Coman, Morata and Pereyra

- Marry and Paratici are doing a very good job managing our young players' careers all across Italy; Sturaro had a brilliant start with Genoa, same goes for Zaza, Berardi and Leali

7/10, considering the circumstances.

You should have sold Vidal to us.

noal

Banned
Such a change in tone in here from yesterday.

The miracle of time.

If I'm honest, I feel like yesterday I shot my bolt inside Kelly Brook and today I'm homeless and have a beard.

Strange indeed.

Top Bottom