• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Pennywise

z3VgBAx.jpg

WvG7oKK.jpg

0HVAcuN.jpg

Yes Moyes.

Just had some Gyros with fries and a portion of rice with vegetables.

Blablurn

Yeah the butter rice is pretty awesome.
Never thought it would be so good, nowadays if I'm close to my greek and I'm not that hungry, I'll just take one portion of the rice with me.

Pretty warm here in Germany.
Could easily run around in bermudas.

outside its hot

in my room its chilly

im confused

Any of you londoners been to Sidi Maarouf

My family went there last week, I need to know how good it is so I can decide whether to go there in December or not!

Pennywise

that's the first thing I'll eat when I move to Germany
You're gonna get fat, if you try out the stuff Bla and I will recommend.

outside its hot

in my room its chilly

im confused
You should lift your curtains every once in a while Bla :p
I know the feeling though.

It's been raining for days here, sigh.

It was raining for the past days, but it's been still warm.
Not really great...

It's warm here, has been for two days now. Which is incredible, after a rain+cold summer.

Anyway, Torres is doing his first press conference:
Second question: "did you like the Casa Milan Museum?"

They ran out of questions fast. Oh and he wants to be remembered like the others #9 (Van Basten, Weah, Inzaghi just to name a few). Pretty sure that unless he brings us two CL he'll be forgotten pretty fast.

Bonaventura is officialy a Milan player, five year contract. Looks good to me. And the fact that he likes to score vs Inter is a big plus.

It's warm here, has been for two days now. Which is incredible, after a rain+cold summer.

Anyway, Torres is doing his first press conference:

Second question: "did you like the Casa Milan Museum?"

They ran out of questions fast. Oh and he wants to be remembered like the others #9 (Van Basten, Weah, Inzaghi just to name a few). Pretty sure that unless he brings us two CL he'll be forgotten pretty fast.

Bonaventura is officialy a Milan player, five year contract. Looks good to me. And the fact that he likes to score vs Inter is a big plus.

Bonaventura looks good in red and black. I have high hopes for him, I hope Pippo plays him as a mezz'ala/CM rather than as a backup winger.

Bonaventura looks good in red and black. I have high hopes for him, I hope Pippo plays him as a mezz'ala/CM rather than as a backup winger.

Van Ginkel-De Jong-Bonaventura should be a good midfield, Montolivo-Muntari-Poli could be our backup midfield. Pippo has a lot of faith in El Shaa and asked Bonaventura yesterday after the Biabiany deal was up, I think he'll end up playing much more in our midfield rather than as a winger.

L1NETT

Pickford, Darby, McArdle, Routis, Sheehan, Dolan, Kennedy, Meredith, Yeates, Mclean, McBurnie

Nice to see Routis and McBurnie. Especially the latter, do like seeing Academy kids come through and McBurnie has summat about him.

But aside from that fuck the JPT. Nobody likes it, it's a drag and it needs to be binned ASAP

Jabo

welp gotta go babysit AT FUCKING 2:33 AM

WHO THE FUCK KEEPS THEIR KIDS UP THIS LATE FUCK MY LIFE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

MOYES-SAMA PLZ HALP

Top Bottom