• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Go_Ly_Dow

BwiVEqwIUAA8Wfv.png

ic5AJeqT0C60J.gif

3Sixty

Pickford, Darby, McArdle, Routis, Sheehan, Dolan, Kennedy, Meredith, Yeates, Mclean, McBurnie

Nice to see Routis and McBurnie. Especially the latter, do like seeing Academy kids come through and McBurnie has summat about him.

But aside from that fuck the JPT. Nobody likes it, it's a drag and it needs to be binned ASAP

I have a fondship for the JPT

L1NETT

I have a fondship for the JPT

I mean I am such a hypocrite because if we got to final I'd happily go to Wembley, the rancid shitehole of a stadium that place is

But with a small squad like ours Oldham away today is such a pointless exercise. Especially with plenty of league games, Capital One Cup ties and such coming up.

EmiPrime

I can do a quick crop for ya. You want something of his head, or back with the number, or something?

I like the front and side closeups if you can get the badge in, also the one with his back to the camera. I'd be happy with any one of those, whichever isn't too much hassle. Thanks!

Clegg

If Rooney moves to midfield then Mata or Herrera will be benched. Right now it's probably looking like Mata will be the one to make way.

noal

Banned
If Rooney moves to midfield then Mata or Herrera will be benched. Right now it's probably looking like Mata will be the one to make way.

Rooney seriously needs to fuck off back to Moria. What happened to that wonderkid from 2004?

Clegg

Just looking at some Falcao vids and by Christ is he good. Get him to anywhere near his best and we actually might score more than one a game.

tri_willy

cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt. cunt.

Top Bottom