• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

I also remember people ardently saying he doesnt do big signings, that he will promote the youth.

Either our youth is un-salvageable or he has changed his tone

More the former, apart from Wilson and Januzaj. Over-relying on youth that were never going to be good enough is part of how we got in to this situation.

*looks in Smalling's direction*

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Some guy did a write up on Redcafe on who is going away and who is staying, interesting

David de Gea--------------Internationals
Rafael----------------------Staying
Luke Shaw-----------------Staying
Phil Jones------------------Internationals
Marcos Rojo---------------Internationals
Jonny Evans---------------???
Angel Di Maria-------------Internationals
Juan Mata------------------Staying
Radamel Falcao------------Internationals
Wayne Rooney-------------Internationals
Adnan Januzaj-------------Internationals
Chris Smalling--------------Staying
Anders Lindegaard---------Staying
Michael Carrick-------------Staying
Daley Blind-----------------Internationals
Ashley Young---------------Staying
Robin Van Persie-----------Internationals
Ander Herrera--------------Staying
Darren Fletcher------------???
Antonio Valencia-----------Staying
Anderson-------------------Staying
Marouane Fellaini----------Staying
Jesse Lingard--------------???
Marnick Vermijl------------???
Tom Thorpe ---------------???
Ben Amos------------------???
Reece James --------------???
Tyler Blackett--------------???
Davide Petrucci -----------???
Joe Rothwell---------------???
James Wilson -------------???
Will Keane-----------------???
Sam Johnstone -----------???

All our big signings and big players are going :3

operon

Wilbur is a starving boy, who hasn't been fed since this morning. He needs your help can you spare 2 pound. £2 pounds can be used to buy food which he can eat. Text your donation now

#freelloyd

Jabo

The best thing about this transfer window is that Wenger will have to stop whinging about other clubs spending too much money.
krTdFJc.png

oWK87Gv.png

5hnsNmM.jpg

5lXRqZ9.jpg

pwT5Gup.jpg

Salvadora

The annoying thing about having South American players is them having to jet off to another continent far, far away for the international break.

Don't like Alexis missing the pre-season tour next year for the Copa America either.

Pennywise

Wilbur is a starving boy, who hasn't been fed since this morning. He needs your help can you spare 2 pound. £2 pounds can be used to buy food which he can eat. Text your donation now

#freelloyd

Poor Lloyd.
First he had to endure the infinite sadness from Dean and now the overwhelming joy by Wilbs.

Blablurn

Its kinda crazy how close some of us have become with each other. spending so much time over the years. i probably talked more to u guys than with some of my friends.

WJD

More the former, apart from Wilson and Januzaj. Over-relying on youth that were never going to be good enough is part of how we got in to this situation.

*looks in Smalling's direction*

To be fair Smalling was ace in 10/11 when Rio was dead all season.

Thought he and Vidic were going to be our first choice partnership for a while.

Then Rio and Evans smashed it a couple of seasons later.

Our CB's are so odd.

LegoArmo

Our CB's are so odd.

Confidence and system are important.

Championship, or even Celtic defenders can look good if they're set up right, with the right protection.

Our CB's are so odd.

So many of our transfers were gold in their first 1-2 seasons and then go to shit.

Blablurn

Its kinda crazy how close some of us have become with each other. spending so much time over the years. i probably talked more to u guys than with some of my friends.

I try to be sentimental and nobody responds. Thanks, guys. At least Kpop gaf understands me :(

Blablurn

I can get the train in 20 mins, should be around 2 hours before I'll be at your place.
If you want a hug and treat me to a meal afterwards of course.

if i wouldnt be so shy to internet people in real life i would say yes

in other news

3,c=0,w=658.bild.jpg

khedira 6 weeks out

#DodgedABullet

Kikarian

All the pointing to other players, the sideways passes, the little jump when he had a chance but completely messed it up all gone.

WE'RE FREE

LegoArmo

A fit and performing Carrick was quite often the key to a solid-looking defence for United. Hopefully Blind can do something similar.

<3

To be honest, FootballGAF is the only place where I talk about football.

None of my friends here care about the game. Some are still puzzled that I love football, actually.

You'll wish you still had Cleverley when you end up with Anderson waddling about the centre circle, Fellaini elbowing anything that moves within a yard of him, and Fletcher moving with the mobility of someone giving a heffalump a piggyback

^ :loooool that comic

You'll wish you still had Cleverley when you end up with Anderson waddling about the centre circle, Fellaini elbowing anything that moves within a yard of him, and Fletcher moving with the mobility of someone giving a heffalump a piggyback

No, I'll wish we had Vidal or Strootman m8.

Top Bottom